add me if you are on herbalife!

Options
I am one week in and struggling. I miss real food!!!

Replies

• Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options

Well in that case ditch the herbalife and eat real food. It will be cheaper.
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    so stop, and eat real food?
  • kikiboniki
    kikiboniki Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    sigh. but its working
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    Options

i lov them shakes!!! :)
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    How many calories a day are you "allowed" to eat on this said "herbalife"???
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    sigh. but its working
    Because you're not eating food. It's a lack of poop and water weight. What happens when you lose pounds drinking shakes, then go back to eating real food? It's not a sustainable method of loss.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    sigh. but its working

So does counting calories while eating real food. I didn't get my results from spending money on supplements, meal replacement things. I just watched what I ate, the portions I ate and exercised. :smile:
  • killagb
    Options
    sigh. but its working

So does counting calories while eating real food. I didn't get my results from spending money on supplements, meal replacement things. I just watched what I ate, the portions I ate and exercised. :smile:
    Same here.
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Have you considered switching back to real food?
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    anytime you dont eat it works SILLY !
  • RTricia
    RTricia Posts: 720
    Options
    anytime you dont eat it works SILLY !

^^^^^
    this
  • kikiboniki
    Options
    I am allowed to eat 1300 cals per day. I am eating real food for my snacks and one meal a day. I just wish I could eat more real food! the shakes are only about 300 cals each the way I make them so that leaves me 700 cals of real food left.
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    I can't believe people fall for this crap.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    sigh. but its working

Real food works too. Promise.
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    or you could eat 1300 calories without the shakes and lose weight.
  • Shyloh1
    Shyloh1 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Ditch the Herbalife and try eating real food.

You can't keep the Herbalife up forever. What happens when you stop?

You'll probably gain the weight you lost, back.

You're better off just eating real food and count your calories...it's better for you in the long run.:smile:
  • kikiboniki
    Options
    i never thought i would be doing something like this. A friend of mine had on the herbalife button "lose weight now, ask me how", so we talked and turns out she did herbalife and lost about the same amount of weight I have been trying to lose. We talked and I decided to give it a go. Part of me thinks the whole thing is a hoax. Cause once you lose the weight with two shakes a day you are supposed to stay on one shake a day for LIFE! And still buy their supplemements. As I am typing this I am seeing how silly the whole thing is. But SIGH, its working. I am tempted to stay on it another 10 pounds and then switch to healthy real foods for maintenance.
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Calories in vs. calories out... doesn't matter where they come from... and it's much better for you if it comes from healthy foods than from some "quick-fix shake" someone's selling you. *sigh*

*continues to beat dead horse*
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    i never thought i would be doing something like this. A friend of mine had on the herbalife button "lose weight now, ask me how", so we talked and turns out she did herbalife and lost about the same amount of weight I have been trying to lose. We talked and I decided to give it a go. Part of me thinks the whole thing is a hoax. Cause once you lose the weight with two shakes a day you are supposed to stay on one shake a day for LIFE! And still buy their supplemements. As I am typing this I am seeing how silly the whole thing is. But SIGH, its working. I am tempted to stay on it another 10 pounds and then switch to healthy real foods for maintenance.

Anorexia worked really well for me. Just because something works doesn't mean you should do it. I got treatment and I count calories, and I lose weight.

Put down the shake. Stop making the rich man richer, and go eat some roasted veggies.
  • killagb
    Options
    Just eat the same calories you do now, but use real food. Unprocessed foods are all the better. Shakes? Have them when you actually want them, not because you have to. There is no magic to drinking some shake with a brand name on it.