3. Mycorner99
4. Lalldler
5. Josette31
6. Ggfit190
7. Brandie91
8. 1rarejewel
9. Candiceanderson
10. Slenderwishes

We currently have 20 active members, if we drop below 14 I will end the group so keep in mind when you skip weigh-ins, exercising, or check ins not saying that you guys will  but it affects your teammates. Since we started we’ve lost some members along the way and a little commitment but that’s ok we’re all ready to go hard for the rest of the challenge with 8 weeks left we have plenty of time to make some real dents in our weight loss goals.
So for this week its basically a participation challenge post on the thread at least 4 out of 7 days to remain active, log your water(goal at least 64 oz daily) and 240 minutes is the goal this week, also make a post as to why you are committed to finishing the challenge and what your goals are the remainder of the challenge.

Good luck Divas!!!!

Also since a few of us did miss weigh ins here and there or the information was lost with your first post please list how much weigh you have lost to date with the challenge so that I can make sure I have accurate numbers on everyone.

Thanks!

Replies

• MsCyone
    MsCyone Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm committed to completing this challenge, because I want to finish what I started, I've come a long way thanks to the support I've found here and want to go the distance. I've lost 77 lbs over the last 3 months and with my 100 lb milestone so close thats my gift to myself for Christmas.

Over the next 5 weeks, I want to focus on losing 5lbs per week, with my cals in check and the exercise schedule I have its totally doable. So my goal is 40lbs to finish this challenge strong.
  • mrsthomasstevens
    mrsthomasstevens Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    What about me??? =(
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I'm committed!!! I want this so bad. A 15-20 pound loss in eight weeks would be phenomenal. I plan to do the 240 minutes of exercise (hopefully more) as well as get my water in....

I am focusing more on my hips, bun and thighs!
  • Plussizediva24
    Options
    what happened to the other group leader? hope everythings ok with her. but back to the subject...im still in the challenge. I need to find a new goal for myself as far as where I want to be by the end of the challenge. my main focus is strength training. I still want to get my cardio in but my arms and stomach is my main target now. also working 2 jobs now so its hard for me to get in enough exercise. but hopefully i can continue to lose. wish me luck!
  • MsCyone
    Options
    what happened to the other group leader? hope everythings ok with her. but back to the subject...im still in the challenge. I need to find a new goal for myself as far as where I want to be by the end of the challenge. my main focus is strength training. I still want to get my cardio in but my arms and stomach is my main target now. also working 2 jobs now so its hard for me to get in enough exercise. but hopefully i can continue to lose. wish me luck!

She decided to leave to focus on herself right now so I combined our teams together. I feel you on the focus areas, I'm thinking of Tae-bo and more Zumba to get my stomach done, as well as doing hella crunches, and sticking to lean protein and veggies for fat burning. You've done such an amazing job so far so whatever else you accomplish will just be icing on the cake. I bought a size 18 pencil skirt that is so sexy lol, its about 10 inches away though so I gotta definitely stay on the ball to be able to wear it for Christmas.
  • chunkyme
    chunkyme Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm in til the end! I don't log on to the computer that much because it takes up to much of my time but I'll try to do better. I do most of my work from my phone and my logging! But Any way!! :bigsmile:

My Goal Hmm is too lose as much weight as I can by then I Hope I reach My goal by then That would be wonderful!

The 1st few weeks I've been dealing with sickness just spreading around my house. I hope that's over with now & I can really Focus on me!
    I was going to wait until my last 10lbs to get out the Insanity but I'm gonna start on that this week along with my other workouts.
    I'll do my best to come back this week ladies!!:flowerforyou:

And I did drink My water That's the only thing I ever drink so some times I forget to put it! I own a Filtrate Filter with 6 refillable water bottles I drink them everyday and most days even more!
  • candiceanderson84
    candiceanderson84 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies!!! I'm committed to this challenge because I really feel like I'm finally accomplishing my weight lost goals and I believe that its due to you all motivating me to push myself.

My goal is to lose this last 15lbs before the end of the challenge and to maintain that weight!!!

I hope to push myself this week and drink at least 10-12 glasses of water a day as well as workout 60-80 mins. 6 times this week.
  • candiceanderson84
    Options
    I also wanted to know what could I do to help get this last 15lbs off because I'm starting to feel like I'm hitting a plateau and the scale is not moving how I want it to???? It seems as though my weight fluctuates a lot through out the week which makes me freak out and not want to eat nothing so does that happen to you all as well???

I NEED SOME HELP LADIES...
  • mrk7782
    mrk7782 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am definitely in....I want to lose 46 pounds by Christmas but I think that may be unrealistic so my true goal is at least 20 pounds.... I plan to get to this goal by drinking lots of water and getting in exercise daily. I will be taking 15 minute walks at work and once I get my son in bed I will be working out with my taebo and zumba tapes...I am determine to get as far from 300 as possible.....looking forward to the 250's and lower.....
  • angsmith79
    Options
    Im committed to this challenge because I want my health and my hormones to go back to normal. I have been diagnosed with PCOS since 2007. I had lost weight and was about 160 pounds, got pregnant in 2006, and had an ectopic pregnancy. I got depressed and started to gain weight like crazy. I have been trying to conceive ever since then and the doctors keep saying that I have to lose weight to increase my chances of ever having a baby. I try and try to lose the weight, but with PCOS it makes it harder because of the way your body uses insulin, it holds on to the weight, especially around the stomach area. So Im trying to stay committed to the challenge and finally shed these excess pounds in hopes of one day conceiving a child.
  • angsmith79
    Options
    My focus areas over the next few weeks are to flatten my stomach, slim my waist, and tone my arms and thighs plus lift my butt.
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I'm committed to this challenge because even though I know I can do this, from October until my birthday Jan 31) is the hardest time for me to stay focused.....so many holidays and ways to get off track. I need the extra push. Back 2009 I lost 9 lbs from April - Oct and then I feel off and gamed all but 31 of those pounds back. I refuse to repeat that same pattern again. I need this!!! I am 8 pounds away from my scale goal and so close to my pants size goal that it isn't even funny....I can't quit just before reaching the finish line. My personal goal this week is is to walk (because I can't run right now) 30 miles on my treadmill no slower than 3.6 mph with at least a 4 incline. I can't do any high impact workouts but this does get the heart pumping.

I started the challenge weighing 171 and as of today I'm at 162 with a total of 9 pounds lost.
  • angsmith79
    Options
    I started this challenge at 208.5. I lost 4 pounds the first week, and gained 3 back. Im currently at 207.5 so I have only lost 1 pound. Im still working hard at it. With a little more effort I believe I can make it happen.
  • mrsthomasstevens
    mrsthomasstevens Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    When I started taking myfitnesspal seriously, I had already loss 5 lbs, going from 205 to 200 lbs. I started taking MFP seriously on 9/21/11. From 9/21/11 to today 11/1/11 i have lost 12 lbs, which was a 6 week time period. My 1st goal is to reach 175 lbs by 12/31/11, which is in 8 or 9 weeks. I am challenging myself with this weightloss because I am tired of being overweight. My ultimate goal is to be 150, and I want that done before my daughter's 2nd birthday 5/21/12. Although we are aiming to burn 5000 cals a week, I am looking to burn 50,000 calories by 12/31/11.

9270368.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MsCyone
    Options
    Today is my off day and since I'm done with errands I've been trying to see how many calories I can burn not bad so far 2 hours of Kinect bowling and table tennis and I know I'll play some more tonight with the fiance, so I guess I'll work on 250 situps by bedtime.
  • chunkyme
    chunkyme Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I put in 3hrs and 14min of workout time today! Turbo Fire and Zumba! I'm Super Tired I'll try to do it again everyday the rest of this week in hope to lose 3lbs this week!
  • GettinMyLifeBck
    GettinMyLifeBck Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    When I first started this challenge I was 333.5 I am now 316.9(as of yesterday) I am dedicated to this challenge because I ed up for it and I dont like to give up on things that I started, and another reason is because I knew that Thanksgiving time would be a challenge so i feel like being part of a group gives me more accountability. I plan to stay until the end
  • candiceanderson84
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies,

My goal today is to try to do 60 mins on my ellipitcal and then level 1 of the 30DS. I also want to drink at least 12 cups of water today because for some reason I feel a little bloated...LOL

I wish you all the best of luck in your weight loss journey today!!!
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Historically Halloween has marked the start of my downfall when it comes to diet and exercise. This year I'm trying desperately to change all that. So far, I'm off to a good start. Since Halloween I have had a couple of cookies, a snack size box of junior mints (only 4 pieces and a fun sized milky way bar. I'm not perfect but from my track record this is AMAZING!!!! My reward for not going into the candy stash has been a 1 pound weight loss this morning. I am soooo excited!!!
  • Plussizediva24
    Options
    to candiceanderson:

try changing up your food or exercise. when i hit my first plateau i ate majority fruits and vegetables throughout the day and one meal i would have a lean meat like chicken or fish. i did that for like 4 days and quite but i started losing weight again in the 2 day.