7. Brandie91
    8. 1rarejewel
    9. Candiceanderson
    10. Slenderwishes
    11. Garlic7girl
  • GettinMyLifeBck
    GettinMyLifeBck Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Historically Halloween has marked the start of my downfall when it comes to diet and exercise. This year I'm trying desperately to change all that. So far, I'm off to a good start. Since Halloween I have had a couple of cookies, a snack size box of junior mints (only 4 pieces and a fun sized milky way bar. I'm not perfect but from my track record this is AMAZING!!!! My reward for not going into the candy stash has been a 1 pound weight loss this morning. I am soooo excited!!!

That is great girl!! I just need to get through thanksgiving then Ill be good..Thinking about signing up to go to work lol Keep up the great work
  • angsmith79
    Options
    I had a rough day today... But I still worked all day, went out my way to help my God Son with a project for school because his mom didn't know what to do and make it to the gym. She came to get him, had the nerve to insult me regarding my weight loss and then tried to stay at my house to keep me from going to the gym. But needless to say, I put her *kitten* out my house and hit the gym! I will not let anyone Sabotage my gym time!! Especially someone who needs to be there just as much, if not more than me. But that frustration and anger she provided me with helped fuel my workout because I was tired and was barely making it.... After she made me mad, I was running on the treadmill like a track star!! Lol!!
  • lallder
    lallder Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My goal is to finally finish the journey that I started and to get to a weight that's ideal for me. Also hoping to increase exercise.
  • LoveDaLibra
    Options
    Lately my only down fall that I can fully admit is Halloween. I have dipped my hand into the full bag of candy when I know I didn't need to, but by being a girl some of us should at least admit that chocolate IS a weakness.. Although it is NOT an acceptable excuse at all.. Since being in this I've lost 20lbs. NEVER have I been so happy and
    Motivated. I honor this group in so many ways and applaud each member that held on tight. If the lovely Ms.Cyone makes a part two to this group she can automatically count me in cause each and every one of these DIVAS are amazing and special in they're own way.. Sooo..Quite obviously I'm 1000% committed to this group.
  • GettinMyLifeBck
    Options
    I had a rough day today... But I still worked all day, went out my way to help my God Son with a project for school because his mom didn't know what to do and make it to the gym. She came to get him, had the nerve to insult me regarding my weight loss and then tried to stay at my house to keep me from going to the gym. But needless to say, I put her *kitten* out my house and hit the gym! I will not let anyone Sabotage my gym time!! Especially someone who needs to be there just as much, if not more than me. But that frustration and anger she provided me with helped fuel my workout because I was tired and was barely making it.... After she made me mad, I was running on the treadmill like a track star!! Lol!!
    Well Im glad you made it to the gym and ran like a track star!!LOL People are a trip sometimes we just have to learn to over look them but thats really great that you put her a** out!!!
  • candiceanderson84
    candiceanderson84 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Good Morning DIVAS!!!

I have to admit that I gave in a little bit to the Halloween candy this week but I only ate 3 pieces of Hershey Dark Chocolate, and 3 starbursts...(I'm a work in progress). I'm really to kick this sweet tooth that I have so I can finish this challenge at least 163lbs so i through out my trail mix and gave a lot of candy away at work so I would not be tempted. Also I'm trying to step the intensity of my workouts this week so I could meet my goal of losing 2lbs this week.

I hope you all have a great day and keep your eye on your goals at all times!!!
  • angsmith79
    Options
    Hi Diva,

All is well today....So far so good! Let's make today a Positivity Day! No matter what comes your way today, think of it as a part of God's Plan for you today. We are exactly where we should be at this very moment and God will order our steps according, so be prepared to walk the path!! Have a great day Lovelies!!
  • angsmith79
    Options
    Well Im glad you made it to the gym and ran like a track star!!LOL People are a trip sometimes we just have to learn to over look them but thats really great that you put her a** out!!!

Thanks Tam, it wasn't hard to put her out, she had worked on my last half of a nerve!! LOL! I hope you are having a great day!
  • mrsthomasstevens
    mrsthomasstevens Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! Today is going to be a tae bo day! I already did a 30 min walk on my lunch break, and I will do 40mins of Tae Bo Amped at home tonight. I'm kind of disappointed that I didn't get my hour in on the elliptical last night. my husband's family wasn't able to keep her for the usual amount of time we workout, so I got in 30 mins, and plenty of walking last night...oh & I'm aiming for 10 cups of water today & working on lowering my sodium intake because it seems to be causing my plateau! I can see inches have come off, but I don't see the scale moving lower than 188.5.
  • lallder
    Options
    I'm still working on trying to drink 100 oz of water a day.
  • lallder
    Options
    I agree. I would definitely be in if there was a part 2!
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I'm still working on trying to drink 100 oz of water a day.

I struggle with getting water down as well. If I drink 32oz a day that is a good water day for me
  • MsCyone
    MsCyone Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hey Divas!!!!

Just finished 30 day shred and wow it nearly finished me I am such a sweaty mess lol love it, Jillian is a beast, have to get back to filling out my daily log next week. Have a great night divas!
  • mrsthomasstevens
    mrsthomasstevens Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Didn't gt my tae bo in tonight, but I will definitely do so tomorrow. Spent some quality time with my child tonight :-)
  • chunkyme
    chunkyme Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I have to Admit I suck at this part of the challenge, But You Ladies Are Doing Great!!!
    Keep you the good work & hang in there!
  • GettinMyLifeBck
    Options
    Hey ladies! Today is going to be a tae bo day! I already did a 30 min walk on my lunch break, and I will do 40mins of Tae Bo Amped at home tonight. I'm kind of disappointed that I didn't get my hour in on the elliptical last night. my husband's family wasn't able to keep her for the usual amount of time we workout, so I got in 30 mins, and plenty of walking last night...oh & I'm aiming for 10 cups of water today & working on lowering my sodium intake because it seems to be causing my plateau! I can see inches have come off, but I don't see the scale moving lower than 188.5.
    Tae bo really does work you out and turn you into a sweaty mess!! I can only do 30-35 min of it straight. When I first started I could only do 5 min.Inches is sometimes better than weight loss. It really makes you look smaller.
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Lately my only down fall that I can fully admit is Halloween. I have dipped my hand into the full bag of candy when I know I didn't need to, but by being a girl some of us should at least admit that chocolate IS a weakness.. Although it is NOT an acceptable excuse at all.. Since being in this I've lost 20lbs. NEVER have I been so happy and
    Motivated. I honor this group in so many ways and applaud each member that held on tight. If the lovely Ms.Cyone makes a part two to this group she can automatically count me in cause each and every one of these DIVAS are amazing and special in they're own way.. Sooo..Quite obviously I'm 1000% committed to this group.

Girl a feel you! My weakness is chocolate. I can't say I haven't been without but I've tried to make sure I didn't over indulge. Since Halloween I have had 6 fun sized bars.....milky ways ALWAYS call my name. No mare than two in a day and I made sure to budget them in for the day. Maybe you can do something like that so you're not totally depriving yourself of candy?
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I am happy to say that I'm still getting in all 15 - 18 of water each day. I will admit, the colder it gets the harder it is for me to drink it.

I use to do Tae Bo at least 3 - 4 times a week and loved it. It;s been a while though, maybe I should start it back up....hmmmm.