No Scale November

Options
13»

Replies

• EmmieSu
    EmmieSu Posts: 136
    Options
    Sorry, I haven't been around... I lost my Mom to a long fight with COPD (26 yrs) on the 13th, and just haven't felt like keeping up with anything. Unfortunately, I got sick and had to go to the Dr. and had to get on the scale. Sad to say, that I didn't even care what it said. Right now, I am just trying to get through... I don't even care right now.
  • tayla78
    tayla78 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear of your loss EmmieSu. Losing your mother is very difficult and I hope you don't put extra stress on yourself by worrying about the scales etc.
  • EmmieSu
    EmmieSu Posts: 136
    Options
    I haven't worried much about anything. Most days I just want to cry all day. I have four beautiful children and they are one of the only reasons I've been getting up. God has given me strength, too. I was very close to my Mom, and until recently we talked on the phone everyday. I miss her alot. I haven't weighed, exercised, or kept track of anything...Dec. making the time for me to get healthy. My mom was sick by the age of 25 with severe lung disease, I don't remember her ever being healthy. I don't want my weight to be what holds me back from being an active mom..
  • tayla78
    tayla78 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Good on you for the positive attitude EmmieSu, and Good luck with December!