Pregnancy- November 2011

Options

Replies

• ElizabethJ17
    ElizabethJ17 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! Just wanted to say hello and welcome to all the newcomers! This past weekend we had my cousins wedding. Hubby and I had an awesome time. It was one of my last weekends off until the baby comes. Sad that I wont have any more days off with him but we had such a great time. Hopefully these next 6-9 weeks flies by! Hope you are all having a great week!
  • Wishfulmama
    Options
    Hello ladies.... I would LOVE to join this group :smile: a little bit about me : I am 28 & the mother of an amazing 7 y/o boy & a precious 3 y/o girl. We would like to get pregnant with number 3 within the next couple of months. I have PCOS & I am treating that now. I can't wait to get to know you all :flowerforyou:
  • sandijones5783
    sandijones5783 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    13 weeks today !!!! Only 35 days until we find out the sex !! 1 week left of first trimester!! I have zero energy these past couple days, all i want to do is sleep.
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm here as an optimist, this being our first cycle of TTC our second child. I've been reading all the '10 signs of pregnancy' articles on the Internet, and comparing to last time, and I really think I might be pregnant already, or maybe it's just wishful thinking :wink::laugh:
  • jsmith2377
    jsmith2377 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm here as an optimist, this being our first cycle of TTC our second child. I've been reading all the '10 signs of pregnancy' articles on the Internet, and comparing to last time, and I really think I might be pregnant already, or maybe it's just wishful thinking :wink::laugh:

Welcome! I got preggo my first cycle as well. My doc actually said you're more likely to get pregnant the first month off bc because of how fertile you are that first month! Good luck and again welcome!
  • KatalynasMommy
    KatalynasMommy Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Appointment went good today, tummy is 36 cm. Dr. said it's a good size baby. Go back the 18th.
  • ElizabethJ17
    Options
    Anyone have any tips for getting a breech baby to flip?
  • KatalynasMommy
    KatalynasMommy Posts: 136 Member
    Options

I've heard getting on your hands and knees for awhile or even crawling around helps. Don't know if it's a wives tale or if it really helps but I know someone who said it helped her.
  • MissConfidence
    Options
    Ahh all i want to do is sleeeeeep!! I'm so tired!!! I am 8 weeks 1 day pregs with first baby and apart from feeling tired I don't really feel pregnant. I mean, not that I know what it's supposed to feel like. It's all still very surreal to me to be honest. I've gotten an ultra sound and saw the little lentil was where it's supposed to be which is good, and that was a little bit of a reality check but not totally. Weeks 5 and 6 I was getting these intense cramps and so I thought that's what pregnant feels like but that ended week 6 and morning sickness hit me hard sporadically, maybe 3 days total so far. Anyway, I am sure once I start seeing something it will hit me... Though that may take a while because no matter how much exercise I seem to do I still have a beer gut. I guess it was all the beer over the years. Yuck. Haha
  • sandijones5783
    sandijones5783 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Good luck! My son turned breech at 38 weeks and i tried the hands and knee thing, putting music to my belly, taking a bath, and even my doctor said his daughter was breech and his wife drank a soda and she turned but didnt recommend that lol i tried once and nothing worked.
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Elizabeth- I would recommend the website www.spinningbabies.com They have some good techniques. You still have plenty of time, though, so I wouldn't worry about it much. Mine was stubborn about flipping over and over and over again until 36 weeks. He's finally head down and engaged.

AFM- I lost part of my mucous plug and per my own checking of my cervix, I'm 2.5 cm and cervix is soft, like the inside of my cheek. :bigsmile: Starting to get really excited!!!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Options

I've heard getting on your hands and knees for awhile or even crawling around helps. Don't know if it's a wives tale or if it really helps but I know someone who said it helped her.
    It does help. I spent 30 minutes making beds at home, and that requires being bent over and I felt him flip head down then. He was getting big enough though, that it made it quite uncomfortable when he just decided to do that. lol
  • notapromqueen
    notapromqueen Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies!

I'm trying to lose 30-40 pounds before we start TTC in 5-6 months! Then losing an additional 10-20 while TTC, and maintaining a healthy pregnancy weight when it happens! Looking for all the love, support and advice I can get! <3 I love new MFP friends, too!
  • maryshack
    maryshack Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello All!
    I dont have any kids yet but just took myself off my BC and hope to have fast results ( I guess we will see).
    I have been on MFP for almost 3 months now and love it!!
    It would be great to chat with you all!!:flowerforyou:
  • kimmers99
    Options
    I'm 17 weeks pregnant with my third baby. Having a hard time eating healthy!!!! Trying really hard this time and hoping to keep my weight gain to 25-30pounds, I need help staying motivated! I also want to be a good example to my little girls. I want them to have a good healthy relationship with food.
  • FitMommyLuv
    Options
    "12 WEEKS PREGNANT"
    Hade my 3rd month apt today and everything went great :bigsmile: ......
    Baby's heart rate was 160 :happy: .
    I can go off bed rest finally which thats a plus!!!!
    I get a ultrasound done in 2 weeks November 18th and she's going to tell me the gender than,So i get to find out 6 weeks ahead yay!!!

Hope everyone is having a Happy Friday...
  • Scorpiomom222
    Options
    Welcome to the ones TTC, losing weight to TTC and also to kimmers99, who is 17 weeks pregnant. Congrats. :)

FitMommyLuv- YAY for being off of bedrest!!! That's awesome that everything went well.
  • ElizabethJ17
    Options
    Fitmommy-
    Glad to hear you get to be off bedrest that is awesome! Hope the time flies until your u/s. Don't get too mad if they can't tell that early. if it is too early you will just get to go have another u/s and another look at that baby which is always great!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Options
    Come on, ladies! This thread doesn't get hardly any posts anymore since the most recent births.
  • jsmith2377
    jsmith2377 Posts: 208 Member
    Options

I was told to do this with my son so I could get him to flip. It worked!