Kinda a stupid question

Options
Probably just for the ladies out there . . .

I have a treadmill at home and I walk/run on it daily. One of my small problems is that I keep getting snuggies and it's driving me NUTS! :laugh: Good thing I'm at home cuz I have to keep dislodging my underwear from my butt! :laugh: :blushing: Anyone else have this problem?? Anyone solved it?? Is there a certain kind of underwear out there that prevent this? Sometimes it even creeps up into my "parts" a little and then it gets really uncomfortable! :blushing: :blushing:

Can't believe I'm even posting this . . . Hey - the subject line says it all, huh?? :laugh:

Replies

• kolbif
    kolbif Posts: 83
    Options
    Probably just for the ladies out there . . .

I have a treadmill at home and I walk/run on it daily. One of my small problems is that I keep getting snuggies and it's driving me NUTS! :laugh: Good thing I'm at home cuz I have to keep dislodging my underwear from my butt! :laugh: :blushing: Anyone else have this problem?? Anyone solved it?? Is there a certain kind of underwear out there that prevent this? Sometimes it even creeps up into my "parts" a little and then it gets really uncomfortable! :blushing: :blushing:

Can't believe I'm even posting this . . . Hey - the subject line says it all, huh?? :laugh:
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    maybe ur undies are too loose....too much room to move.
    i had a similar experience on the exercise bike..... wore shorts for the first and only time.... chub rub!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    one word solution:

COMMANDO.

that is all.
  • mandersen16
    Options
    Thongs work nicely too if you get the right kind. They are kind of weird at first but you get used to it. Commando can cause problems with your "female parts" especially if you're sweating.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    one word solution:

COMMANDO.

that is all.

Took the word right out of my mouth
  • LadyZen
    LadyZen Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Yes, commando or thong...it's going up there anyway:laugh:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I get that when I wear those boy cut or bottie short style undies. ugh! Briefs or bikini, well fiftting is the way to go :flowerforyou:
  • kolbif
    kolbif Posts: 83
    Options
    Chub rub!!! I love it!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Never thought of commando - might try it! Heck I should just run on the treadmill naked so NOTHING rubs on my skin! (sometimes my sports bra rubs right below my armpit and it burns - too much sweat I guess!) Ick - TMI! :wink:
  • MisoSoup79
    Options
    one word solution:

COMMANDO.

that is all.

I couldn't agree more! Or, if you're not into commando and you find a thong comfortable, that is another option. Or, instead of wearing underwear, get some spandex shorts to wear under your workout pants...
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Thongs work nicely too if you get the right kind. They are kind of weird at first but you get used to it. Commando can cause problems with your "female parts" especially if you're sweating.

SO can thongs. HELLO infections :sick:
  • hdtoolgirl
    hdtoolgirl Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    one word solution:

COMMANDO.

that is all.

I'll second that!!
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    i dont even want that mental picture in my head.....my husband would die laughing!
  • FletcherChic
    Options
    kolbip -
    bravo to you for being brave!!! better to ask any and all of your questions than to be uncomfortable and not getting the most out of your workouts!!!...when i walk, my inner thighs seem to eat up my shorts so i am constantly pulling them out...i solved the problem by wearing tight shorts instead of running shorts (think old school biker shorts!)...and thongs for sure...or commando as luckyleprechaun suggested (i think that would irritate the lady bits but i have never tried so it's only a guess) :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    one word solution:

COMMANDO.

that is all.
    [/quote]

:blushing::laugh:
  • emorym
    emorym Posts: 344
    Options
    Well I usually stop reading those posts that say for the ladies only. However I kept reading and I have to say the following posts brightened my day. And yes guys have these problems as well. I haven't tried going commando and thongs are definately out:happy: I like the under armour long under ware. They are like bike shorts with out the padding. As far as the running naked thing goes maybe at home. Just make sure the curtains are closed. I would hate to have to explain that to the neighbors. :laugh:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I bought the new Hanes with the no wedgie promise, and they are GREAT. I used to always get the 4 buttcheek thing where they'd ride up to the middle and divide my already substantial rear into four quadrants...but these things totally stay put. Or I buy the boyshorts, but one pair is too big and sort of bunches up if I wear my leggings. Underwear is a bummer sometimes (hahah pun intended) :tongue: .
  • flcaoh
    flcaoh Posts: 444
    Options
    This topic is too funny. :laugh:

I found these "no panty line granny panty looking undies" that I wear when I go to the gym. They come in all kinds of cute colors and designs, but the backs of them wrap all the way around your 'cheeks' :blushing: and they are fitted really well, so no treadmill wedgies for me lol.
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    LOL,
    I'm sitting here at work LMAO!!! Hahahahhahah, love this topic. :) Thanks for making my boring day a little better all!!!! :laugh:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    TMI alert-

I am almost always commando, and I never have any problems at all. Exercising, working, whatever, I just do not have an issue with it.

In case you were all wondering...
  • mandersen16
    Options
    Well I usually stop reading those posts that say for the ladies only. However I kept reading and I have to say the following posts brightened my day. And yes guys have these problems as well. I haven't tried going commando and thongs are definately out:happy: I like the under armour long under ware. They are like bike shorts with out the padding. As far as the running naked thing goes maybe at home. Just make sure the curtains are closed. I would hate to have to explain that to the neighbors. :laugh:

My brother in law wears thongs..................:laugh: