Kinda a stupid question

Options
2»

Replies

• mandersen16
    Options
    TMI alert-

I am almost always commando, and I never have any problems at all. Exercising, working, whatever, I just do not have an issue with it.

In case you were all wondering...

I was wondering, cause I heard if your parts can't breathe properly...........But yeah TMI!
  • msujdak
    msujdak Posts: 141
    Options
    Try Hanky Pankies. They are "starter thongs" so you don't feel like you're flossing!
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Chub rub!!! I love it!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Never thought of commando - might try it! Heck I should just run on the treadmill naked so NOTHING rubs on my skin! (sometimes my sports bra rubs right below my armpit and it burns - too much sweat I guess!) Ick - TMI! :wink:

I would love to be able to run naked, but I get panicky when I don't have a bra on. I am quite well endowed and they are just so darn HEAVY that I never want to take my bra off for fear of skin stretching. :tongue: So far they've stayed where they are supposed to (I shower with my bathing suit top on - thats how bad I am) but I think all that bouncing without a bra would do them in. :noway: :laugh:
  • mandersen16
    Options
    Try Hanky Pankies. They are "starter thongs" so you don't feel like you're flossing!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • msujdak
    msujdak Posts: 141
    Options
    I think I'd knock myself out if I ran nacked!
  • STACYESPARZA
    STACYESPARZA Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I wear the big gramma panties when I work out
    I dont get wedgies with those....
    They are so comfortable too but not too cute! lol
    I work out in an employee gym so picking my underwear out of my butt isnt an option...hahahaha
    I would wear a thong but if I caught sight of myself I might get scared:laugh:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    TMI alert-

I am almost always commando, and I never have any problems at all. Exercising, working, whatever, I just do not have an issue with it.

In case you were all wondering...
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: LMAO. I LOVE HONESTY!!!! Blunt in-your-face honesty. :flowerforyou:

I say commando. Done that, enjoy it. "Fitted" cotton workout pants. No undies to ride up anywhere, no worries. I have not done with during TOM though. (See next sentence)

I've also done the huge granny panties. And to cover my rear, I am talking parachute sized granny panties. :wink:

I have worn a thong. It got sweaty. Rubbed. Chafed. NOT COMFORTABLE for me.
  • RunningSteph
    Options
    Hey Kolbi! :flowerforyou: I usually don't wear undies when I run for this exact reason! :tongue:
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    Well I usually stop reading those posts that say for the ladies only. However I kept reading and I have to say the following posts brightened my day. And yes guys have these problems as well. I haven't tried going commando and thongs are definately out:happy: I like the under armour long under ware. They are like bike shorts with out the padding. As far as the running naked thing goes maybe at home. Just make sure the curtains are closed. I would hate to have to explain that to the neighbors. :laugh:

My brother in law wears thongs..................:laugh:

LMAO not where you were this weekend? Don't wanna know!:laugh:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    I'd probably get a black eye if I ran naked!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I just about spit out a mouthful of food by laughing at the word flossing. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • LifesPilgrim
    LifesPilgrim Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I can second the underarmour or boy shorts. That's what I wear when I workout or go hiking.

That's the best!
  • kolbif
    kolbif Posts: 83
    Options
    Alright all of you!! :happy: You can think of me tomorrow at about 10 a.m. without underwear on - running my little tush off! (literally!) :laugh: That's Montana time, in case you're interested! :wink:
  • mandersen16
    Options
    This has got to be the FUNNIEST :laugh: posting ever!
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    i can imagine riding my bike in the buff..... i have the kind with the moving handlebars so ur already swingin to and fro with a bra on..... that would be sooooo funny
  • mandersen16
    Options
    i can imagine riding my bike in the buff..... i have the kind with the moving handlebars so ur already swingin to and fro with a bra on..... that would be sooooo funny

Can we please stop with the imagery people :laugh: :laugh:
  • sassyredgirl
    sassyredgirl Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I started a rpm class at the gym instructor said its best to just go commando...
  • bunnyr
    bunnyr Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    This is not a stupid question! I was having trouble with yeast infestions and irritation and the trainer in my group happened to mention running commando. Running shorts and tights have panties built into them so when you wear panties underneath it's like double undies! :laugh: I went Commando and haven't looked back. So much more comfortable and no more irritations or infections!

Go for it!
    Bunny
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    Think I'm trying this tonight, kinda nervous:embarassed: