1000 Minutes in November!

Options

Replies

• jjl731
    jjl731 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would love to join if it's not too late. I added mine for today, 50 min.
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • mrsmorris13
    Options
    I'm in! I need to go back and read posts....
  • merryfaith
    merryfaith Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    molly you are doing an awesome job with this challenge! thank you for including strength training :) though if some people want to go all cardio they can, I may try to do more than I thought I would these weeks when we don't have family in town.

and I'll bookmark the google docs spreadsheet too!
  • merryfaith
    merryfaith Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    also, I don't know if you can edit your very first post, but if so, maybe link to the spreadsheet in there so newcomers can find it easily? and if you want to link to the fleetly and endomondo groups you can (though the fleetly one is kind of not working until one of the admins can change it to include all exercise instead of just workouts, and only the endomondo one actually measures by minutes) but the spreadsheet is waaaay easier. if people use those sites already to track workouts, the challenges on there are handy, but other than that, meh.
  • LilMissFoodie
    LilMissFoodie Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Well done so far everyone!

Today I did 25 min treadmill run, 20 min elliptical, 10 min abs and pushups, 90 min walk = 145 mins
    Total so far 275 mins :)
  • sweetdianachka
    sweetdianachka Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Thought of this today on the elliptical! 35 minutes for me + 10 min walking the dog. (hes a yorkie so 10 is enough for him, although not really for me!)

45 minutes booh ya

:)
  • paintingcrew
    Options
    Today was a good day: Did 35 minutes walk and 30 on bike.... yeah me!
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    I am at 39 minutes now :) I know that isn't very much, but I dragged my booty out of bed to go work out for half an hour at the gym doing my Cardio, then I went home, showered, ate my first main meal and went BACK to the gym to do over 2 hours of strength training!

I think I am going to make a strength training ticker... just to see that go up too!
  • paintingcrew
    Options
    Sorry..not able to get to the spreadsheet from work...may have to try from home.
  • TonyG111160
    TonyG111160 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

I have also challenged myself to cycle 100 miles in November, a good beginner challenge I think.
  • Molly_Louise
    Options
    Up until this point, I have added everyone new to the spread sheet, along with the minutes you've all reported and/or I can see in your tickers. Please check the spreadsheet to ensure everything is correct. I can only apologise if I have made errors. There are 45 participants now so it can get a little hard to keep on top of!

The link for the spreadsheet is - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArisWe6qmbHrdDAyYUZmb005QzR4VGNvYWlrLUNqaWc#gid=0

Everyone has the ability to edit the spreadsheet, including both their minutes and names of participants, so feel free to add yourself to the spreadsheet if you are just joining, or edit your minutes accordingly.
  • trotpop27
    Options
    id love to join this, i add myself and my 125 minutes from yesterday to the file!!!
  • terihaddad
    terihaddad Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join!
  • KMSForLife
    Options
    Up until this point, I have added everyone new to the spread sheet, along with the minutes you've all reported and/or I can see in your tickers. Please check the spreadsheet to ensure everything is correct. I can only apologise if I have made errors. There are 45 participants now so it can get a little hard to keep on top of!

The link for the spreadsheet is - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArisWe6qmbHrdDAyYUZmb005QzR4VGNvYWlrLUNqaWc#gid=0

Everyone has the ability to edit the spreadsheet, including both their minutes and names of participants, so feel free to add yourself to the spreadsheet if you are just joining, or edit your minutes accordingly.

Spreadsheet works beautifully - I will just update that daily!
  • Mkrug221
    Options
    I'm in!!!
  • amymaria91
    Options
    Thank you for creating the spreadsheet, I'll try to keep myself updated :happy:
  • lindslopez14
    lindslopez14 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. Just put my name on the spreadsheet. I never workout so this is big for me! I always work out for a few days and I'm so sore that I can't go any further.
  • trotpop27
    Options
    Can someone help me with my tickers? Why when I post them are they not showing up?

This is really frustrating...:mad:
  • emilyajones
    Options
    Added my minutes to the speadsheet for today and yesterday! Hope everyones having a good start to november :)