jealousy...

Options

Replies

• KMSForLife
    Options
    Here's a factoid from being a psychology student for 14 years:

People will look to resolve any conflict that they can with the easiest method at their disposal. What does "you're just jealous" give exactly? Well it basically states that my opinion is superior to yours and that you are only arguing because you want to be like me, further reinforcing my superiority in the argument. It is, in a nutshell, an "I WIN" button that I can push whenever I don't have a proper counter-argument, similar to "NUH UH" and "UH HUH" and "NA NA NA NA IM NOT LISTENING", only "you're just jealous" takes those previous items and boosts my own ego further by stating that you just want to be like me anyway.

People are an arrogant, narcissistic and ego-centric bunch of protein sacks.

I prefer na na boo boo stick your head in doo doo as my go to comeback when I got nothing.
    It's not doo doo, it's poo poo!!

I think it is doo doo . . .

LOL
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    I think I have heard this argument before.

if it has, I felt compelled to make it clear yet again. I mean, why not? There are only scabs of TOM threads daily...

Do you mean scads?
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    I think I have heard this argument before.

if it has, I felt compelled to make it clear yet again. I mean, why not? There are only scabs of TOM threads daily...

Do you mean scads?

aw, dang. Yesh.... *hangs head*
  • stampede55
    Options

People will look to resolve any conflict that they can with the easiest method at their disposal. What does "you're just jealous" give exactly? Well it basically states that my opinion is superior to yours and that you are only arguing because you want to be like me, further reinforcing my superiority in the argument. It is, in a nutshell, an "I WIN" button that I can push whenever I don't have a proper counter-argument, similar to "NUH UH" and "UH HUH" and "NA NA NA NA IM NOT LISTENING", only "you're just jealous" takes those previous items and boosts my own ego further by stating that you just want to be like me anyway.

I prefer na na boo boo stick your head in doo doo as my go to comeback when I got nothing.
    It's not doo doo, it's poo poo!!

I think it is doo doo . . .

LOL
    You're a doo doo head! Don't attack me like that! :tongue:
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I saw that being thrown out once.. and my reply was, jealous of what.. that said poster has no clue what they are talking about? The person who threw it out goes, but I was kidding when I said it.. I'm not actually implying that your all jealous of said poster.. Then why say it in the first place? :huh:

It was sarcastic and hilarious.
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    It's easier to call someone jealous or judgmental than it is to debate intelligently with them. I've almost given up on the forums because it seems that if one actually has an opinion than they are lambasted immediately. Obviously there are going to be things in life that we feel strongly about; why do you have to insult and malign someone just because you don't care about the same things? It makes absolutely zero sense to me.

Respect everyone. I really try hard to live by this every single day.

This is because most people really aren't intelligent. Therefore having an intelligent debate is not possible for them. Therefore you are just jealous of their ta tas.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    1733676-u_mad_bro_super.jpg
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options

You're just a hater.:laugh:

You're from the ville....me too....we're cool protein sacks!

I'd have to debate Louisville hosting cool protein sacks. Louisville is full of people that rabidly foam at the mouth for UK basketball and drive like they are nascar drivers, usually while whooping about UK basketball.

If beer drinking were a sport, Louisville would be #1 ;)
  • bry_all01
    Options
    1733676-u_mad_bro_super.jpg

no, because jealoussign.gif
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    jealous_of_me.gif
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • bry_all01
    Options
    jealous_of_me.gif

Pretty. Do you have sparkle fingers when you do jazz hands, too? if so, I'm REALLY jealous. :bigsmile:
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    jealous_of_me.gif

Pretty. Do you have sparkle fingers when you do jazz hands, too? if so, I'm REALLY jealous. :bigsmile:
    They are on order. :bigsmile:

yippee.jpg
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    131017458909.gif
  • kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    jealous_of_me.gif

They are on order. :bigsmile:

yippee.jpg

LMAOOOOO!!!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Get over it...we all know you are jealous of my cat... stop trying to fool everyone Bry!

dag nabbit. Busted. :bigsmile:
    hello-kitty-cat.jpg
    I KNEW IT! :bigsmile:
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I feel a wee bit of satisfaction when I know someone is jealous of me. Is that wrong?

j/k in case someone actually doesn't pick up on my sarcasm...
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I now have that Killers song in my head.
  • bry_all01
    Options
    I feel a wee bit of satisfaction when I know someone is jealous of me. Is that wrong?

j/k in case someone actually doesn't pick up on my sarcasm...

:laugh:
  • Katefab26
    Options
    It's easier to call someone jealous or judgmental than it is to debate intelligently with them. I've almost given up on the forums because it seems that if one actually has an opinion than they are lambasted immediately. Obviously there are going to be things in life that we feel strongly about; why do you have to insult and malign someone just because you don't care about the same things? It makes absolutely zero sense to me.

Respect everyone. I really try hard to live by this every single day.

This is because most people really aren't intelligent. Therefore having an intelligent debate is not possible for them. Therefore you are just jealous of their ta tas.

Oh...right. I forgot. How stupid of me!! Of course I'm jealous!!!!! :mad: