November 30 Day Shredders (CLOSED GROUP)

Options
Hello all and welcome to our wonderful 30 Day Shred topic. Like I said in the other topic this new one will be for chatting about how your workouts are going and for posting our progress on Mondays. I feel Mondays are a great day to check in because they will help all of us stay faithful on the weekends. I know I am guilty of that!! So here are all of our members.

ecronick
echeindl
Neize
Kellcollins8503
flyingspatulas
shanbuffy
Sweet_Southern_
kini324
marylynn04
Angelie28
fstender
321blueeyes
southofmadness
joyfulmommaof2
lizzyb0601
SiobhanMc26
McHeather
KatD2011
Dhathri
redhotredneck
shanaevans84
asitton
luvlyluv
fabfav
Sheriemae
amandaf625
chrissygrape
keggen
Tsdennis
MiniMichelle
hercondolences
cjgsmg
lifeisahighway
jennyb007
loreleijade
Amanda_Acosta
tntmom87
gethotstayhot
helen2307
Shannafo
weldinchic
Rewinds
chugglebunny
Moms3Kwa
helen2307
pkotterman

Replies

• shanaevans84
    Options
    I am new to all of this. How do you get your ticker and and things to your signature? I started 11/1/11 so I will be a day behind. I have never done the 30 day shred so I am nervous but looking forward to doing it with others!!!

Stats as of 11/1/11

SW 193.6
    Chest (with sports bra) 41.8
    Neck 13.4
    Waist 37.4
    Hips 40.4
    Left arm 15.5
    Right arm 15.0
    Left thigh 25.5
    Right thigh 25.6

I hope to lose 8-10 pounds and lots of inches!!!
  • ecronick
    ecronick Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Go to tools at the top of the page.
    on the right you'll see weight loss tickers. Click that
    Then follow the options there.
  • ecronick
    Options
    L1D2 done. Hmm...seemed a little harder today but I'm guessing that's because my muscles are sore.
  • shanaevans84
    Options
    I have my ticker code but I don't know to find where to put my forum signature. I am soooo new at this.
  • Rewinds
    Options
    Posting here to track the thread. My uh non-existent muscles are aching today from head to toe (even sitting down hurts my buttocks!!) more tonight with a bit of running afterwards to loosen the muscles up.
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I still need to do my measurements.
  • Sheriemae
    Options
    Just finished day 2. I feel pretty good. Push-ups were harder to do today and my calves hurt more today than yesterday. Ugh!! The lung with bicep curls kills them! But it will all be worth it:)
  • amandaf625
    Options
    Hey ladies!! Day 2 done for me! Keep it up!! :flowerforyou:
  • ecronick
    Options
    I have my ticker code but I don't know to find where to put my forum signature. I am soooo new at this.

Hey Shana you copy the code and then click signature on the community page. Then you paste it there.
  • pkotterman
    pkotterman Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have never done this before- it looks like I am a day behind you all- L1D1 just finished- wow! I made it all the way through with minimal breaks and that is really good for me. I am a bit concerned about my form at the end of the workout- have a LONG way to go!
  • pkotterman
    pkotterman Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    How do you calculate the calorie burn for this?
  • amandaf625
    Options

Good work on finishing day 1!! I have been adding Circuit Training, General for my exercise log for the shred. That is the advice I got yesterday so I think most people use that :)
  • keggen
    keggen Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done. i could feel those push ups today. I forgot that my shoulders were the first place I could see a difference, but no way to measure that.
    Had to take a few quick breaks to chase my 3 yo back to bed.
  • weldinchic
    weldinchic Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done, but dang those jumping jacks and butt kicks kill me! I would totally do abs x3 vs cardio :) Okay tomorrow!
  • 321blueeyes
    321blueeyes Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Reposting my starting measurements here (so I can find them after the 30 days is over!). L1D1 was tough, planning to drop to smaller weights for L1D2.

Woke up ravenous this morning - not sure if it was from the weights or the Tempo run I did after the 30DS? Ate over 700 cal by 11am so ended up over my calories today. Hope tomorrow is better, no plans to run tonight!

Starting Statistics 10/31/2011
    SW: 142.5 lbs
    Chest: 38.25 while wearing bra
    Upper arm L / R: 12.00 / 12.00
    Waist (natural): 30.5
    Pant line: 34 (at belly button and same 1" below)
    Hips: 39.25
    Thigh L / R: 23.50 / 24.25
    -
    Calf L / R: 15.50 / 15.75
    Bra band: 31
  • Angelie28
    Angelie28 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    'delete'
  • Angelie28
    Angelie28 Posts: 197 Member
    Options

The most accurate if you don't have a hrm is to log it as circuit training general for 20 minutes on level one.
  • fearlessfatty
    fearlessfatty Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done! Thanks for starting this group! I feel very motivated knowing there are a bunch of tired sweaty girls out there who are just as sore as I am today!!
  • southofmadness
    southofmadness Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    L1D2
    Weight- 193
    Chest-42.0
    upper arm- 14 .0
    waist-37.5
    pantline...i have no idea what this is ..or what to measure
    hips-42.5 ..i think..not sure where to measure on this too
    thighs-24.0
    neck - 15.5

Well i hope that is what i was supposed to post.not sure about a few of the measurements...pantline..??best of luck to all.

Also..are we to post before and after pictures ?. I thought i saw something about it on a previous post. Keep up the good work !
  • ecronick
    Options
    L1D2
    Weight- 193
    Chest-42.0
    upper arm- 14 .0
    waist-37.5
    pantline...i have no idea what this is ..or what to measure
    hips-42.5 ..i think..not sure where to measure on this too
    thighs-24.0
    neck - 15.5

Well i hope that is what i was supposed to post.not sure about a few of the measurements...pantline..??best of luck to all.

lol you don't have to post anything for this. That's why I wrote that men will have different things to measure. Women measure both that natural waist line which is higher up on there stomach area and there pant line is belly button or lower but not as low as hips. So no need to worry about pant line