November 30 Day Shredders (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• pkotterman
    pkotterman Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have been diligent- but I have a cold and this morning walked 7 miles training for the half marathon- and it nearly did me in- so I took today off instead of tomorrow. Have a great week everyone!
  • Rewinds
    Options
    Day 6 workout almost started. Also training for a 14km marathon. The 30DS has really helped improved my stamina and motivation to run and helped increased my speed. So far I'm walking/jogging about 4km in 35mins so that means will probably Finish at around 2 hour mark but I am hoping to get my time to 1 hour and 30 minutes mark.

Goodluck everyone.
  • keggen
    keggen Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Off to a good start this morning. I did my 15 minute Pilates and ran a 5K. 30DS tonight after work. I know this is a little early to be thinking about what's next, but I'm a planner. After the 30DS do all of you want to do Ripped in 30? I think that will be what I do after these 30 days.

I'm in for this too. Last time I did 30DS, I finished but then didn't come up with another plan. That ended in no good.

I missed yesterday but am still planning to shred tonight.
    I'm dreading measurements tomorrow. Too much halloween candy around. Most of it's gone now. I'm so happy to just be back to my 70%+ dark chocolate. It's so intense you don't need much.

All you cold sufferers, keep moving but take care. Lots of fluids! I've been plying my DH with ginger, lemon, &honey.
  • Sheriemae
    Options
    Day 7 done. Took me all day to get to it, but I did it. Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!
  • pkotterman
    pkotterman Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Back at it today with more weight- after a couple of days down with a cold. ready for the rest f November!
  • ecronick
    ecronick Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I completed 5 days this week but just couldn't get day 6 done due to being sick and being so busy today. I am definitely feeling better and am going to bust my butt this week. :)
  • keggen
    Options
    Up at 5:30 to do the Shred. A little easier with the time change. I do like this AM workout. I really wakes me up. I'll measure tonight.
  • amandaf625
    Options
    Got my first loss since joining MFP! Feeling great! :) Keep it up everyone, we can do it!!!
  • marylynn04
    marylynn04 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Weighed in Sat. morning and only lost .2 oz. :( BUT I did go out drinking Friday night, so I'm hoping the scale will show a bigger loss next week. :) A little behind in my days (just finished D4 last night). Hoping to catch up soon - or just keep going from here...

Happy Monday everyone! :)
  • 321blueeyes
    321blueeyes Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Completed L1D6 yesterday, hoping that I'll be able to get the DVD to play the next few days while I'm travelling (can you believe my laptop won't play them? IT installs all sorts of software to prevent piracy... but then cannot play a legit DVD!) might have to go from memory and use my stop watch...
  • SiobhanMc26
    Options
    Havent been logging in all week, been sick, did the 30 day shred only twice so im five days behind ye!!!!... but i am determined to do it every day for rest of month...
    Going to TAKE MEASUREMENTS TOMORROW TO GET ME PUMPED!
  • ecronick
    Options
    CW (11/7): 204.8lbs
    Current chest: 43.5
    Current upper arm L: 12.5
    Current upper arm R: 12.5 in
    Current Waist (natural): 39.5 in
    Current pant line: 43in
    Current hips: 43.5 in
    Current thigh L: 23 in
    Current thigh R: 23 in
  • Sheriemae
    Options
    Finished Day 8 :) I decided to do my weight and measurements the day I start the next level (Thursday). I did a sneak a peek weight on Friday, I'm not impressed. Hopefully I've lost some inches. Hope everyone had a productive day!
  • keggen
    Options
    The only change I've got is half an inch off my hips and that could just be me measuring in a different place. Oh, well. Keep shredding!
  • southofmadness
    southofmadness Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    day 7 done .. measure and get on the scale in the am when i get home
  • shanaevans84
    Options
    CW 192.2 so I'm down 1.4 and happy!! I am a couple days behind but trying to keep up.
  • 321blueeyes
    321blueeyes Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    oops, I guess I don't have any results to post... business trip and won't be home until Fri. Perhaps I'll just skip them and post next Monday. So far I think I've gained a bit? Last time I weighed in was Fri & was up about 1 lb... hoping it's water weight :grumble:
  • ecronick
    Options
    My day number 6 complete. Gonna catch myself up to everyone on Sunday. TOM started today so I'm hoping not to gain to much water weight. I've been trying to stay wayyyyy under sodium so that doesn't happen. :)
  • fearlessfatty
    fearlessfatty Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Excited for Level 2 - weigh in was 182.3 lbs. . . . planning to weigh in daily but only post on Mondays - sorry for the day delay - was out of town this weekend!
  • Sheriemae
    Options
    Tonight's my last night on level 1. Tomorrow I will post my progress. I hope it's good.