Best random advice you've ever been givin

Options
Grimmerick
Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
Mine would be, never make someone a priority when they are only making you an option. What's yours?
Oh and Date around and find out what you like and what you don't like before you get married. *ahem Kardashian.....nah jk she did it for the money hahaha*

Replies

• Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    DON'T MARRY HER!! (Should've listened)
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Don't settle for less than you deserve
  • JulieBoBoo
    Options
    If you want my blessing you need to live with him for a year before you get married. -- My Mom.
  • MelanieL1984
    Options
    Don't be with someone hoping they will change, because they never will. Be with that person because you never want them to change.
  • KMSForLife
    Options
    If someone presents you with a gift - you may turn it down once if you feel it appropriate but if they insist then you should graciously accept and say thank you. Any further rejections of the gift would be rude.

This from my dad who used to always try to give me money :)
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    When my oldest son was born someone told me not to be afraid to drive him around to get him to go to sleep. But he also told me not to get in the habit of driving around to get him to go to sleep. At the time, it didn't seem to make sense, but it served me well. We always used it as a last resort and consequently, it always worked like a charm. :smile:
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    "Never let success get to your head, and never let failure get to your heart."
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Don`t pee into the wind. handface.gif
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Don't be with someone hoping they will change, because they never will. Be with that person because you never want them to change.
    I quite like this, actually...
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    If you can't make yourself feel sane, at least try to make yourself feel comfortable.
  • Grimmerick
    Options
    Nice I am really liking these!
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Always find someone who loves you more than you love them.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    To be serious...You can`t change the past so it is foolish to live in it.
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    "What you permit, you promote"
    "Don't make people a priority in your life if you are just an option in theirs"
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Be good. If you can't be good, be careful. <--- My Father's sex education talk.
  • Grimmerick
    Options
    You have to be able to be happy alone before you can really be happy with someone.

I had friends that were miserable unless they were in a relationship and it didn't matter if it was a crappy one with a liar, cheater, or abusive @ss.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Always find someone who loves you more than you love them.
    Now this...I don't like so much.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Finish college.
  • justaxletdown
    Options
    "You can't have a better tomorrow, if you don't stop thinking about yesterday"
  • hbart500
    hbart500 Posts: 304 Member
    Options

^^THIS^^ :)