Concerts...

SinIsIn
SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
edited October 4 in Chit-Chat
Who have you always wanted to see in concert but never had the chance to?

For me it's Tool... I've seen A perfect Circle... I know it's the same guy... but still.. different band.

Also Chromeo, And One, & Garbage.

Replies

• Black Tide! Everytime they come to town, I miss them!! GRRR!!!

PS - I've seen Tool 3 time - phenomenal!!
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,343 Member
    I saw perfect circle and Tool. Tool was AWESOME!
  • SinIsIn
    Black Tide! Everytime they come to town, I miss them!! GRRR!!!

PS - I've seen Tool 3 time - phenomenal!!

Gah! I'm so jealous!!!!!
  • Slipknot. Stone Sour...maybe it's just b/c I have a huge crush on Corey Taylor!

I would love to see Apocolyptica too. They'd be awesome live. The Rolling Stones before any more of them drop dead would be good too.
  • erikblock
    erikblock Posts: 230 Member
    I've been lucky enough to see in concert pretty much every band I've ever wanted to see. The only glaring omission that I can think of is Faith No More. Would really love to have seen them but never got the chance.

Also...I saw Tool. :) They sound really good in concert--one of those bands where if you close your eyes, you could almost convince yourself that the CD is playing over the PA speakers.
  • I work in the concerts business so I get to see alot. As for Tool, APC, and Puscifer my fiance is a huge fan.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Wednesday 13 - I doubt he will ever come to my area...
  • SinIsIn
    I work in the concerts business so I get to see alot. As for Tool, APC, and Puscifer my fiance is a huge fan.
    :Lucky!
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Alanis Morissette. For real.
  • SinIsIn
    Alanis Morissette. For real.

I would have liked to see her during her Jagged Little Pill angry stage. lol
  • Not so lucky just get to work alot of hours.
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    (I realize some of these are impossible)
    Would love to see Tool, Jimi Hendrix, Nirvana, Muse, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Rage Against the Machine (back in the day, which by the way, was a Wednesday.) ahh the list goes on...

I've been to 2 Family Values tours (Korn and what-not), seen Sevendust, Nine Inch Nails, and Marilyn Manson. That's it though. :P Manson was terrible. Lucky if you saw Garbage, I've heard they're amazing live.

Edit: How did I forget NIN? That was the best concert ever. <333
  • Slipknot. Stone Sour...maybe it's just b/c I have a huge crush on Corey Taylor!

I would love to see Apocolyptica too. They'd be awesome live. The Rolling Stones before any more of them drop dead would be good too.

You should definitely try to see a Slipknot show!! They are amazing!! you would think with a whole bunch of guys on a stage, it would be too crowded to go crazy - SO WRONG!!! So much energy, and they are all over the place!
  • Beezil
    Yeah I've always wanted to see Slipknot too! <3
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    I went to Rock on the Range this year and I loved Korn. I also saw Anthrax, Megadeth and Slayer and I adored Slayer as well! As for lesser-known bands, I saw Blue Felix about a month ago and they were great! And, while trying to buy a CD from them, the guitarist accidentally touched my boob. it was magical.
  • SinIsIn
    Would love to see Tool, Jimi Hendrix, Nirvana, Muse, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Rage Against the Machine (back in the day, which by the way, was a Wednesday.) ahh the list goes on...

I've been to 2 Family Values tours (Korn and what-not), seen Sevendust and Marilyn Manson. That's it though. :P Manson was terrible. Lucky if you saw Garbage, I've heard they're amazing live.

I saw Manson at Ozzfest a couple of years ago.. i almost fell asleep. the highlight of that tour for me was Korn.
  • SinIsIn
    Not so lucky just get to work alot of hours.

LOL!
  • SinIsIn
    Yeah I've always wanted to see Slipknot too! <3

They put on a good show, I've seen them twice. :)

Also GWAR puts on an excellent show!!!!! if you haven't had a chance to check them out.. DO IT!
  • For me it would be Rammstein, lamb of god, marilyn manson and most of all three days grace
  • Beezil

I've been to 2 Family Values tours (Korn and what-not), seen Sevendust and Marilyn Manson. That's it though. :P Manson was terrible. Lucky if you saw Garbage, I've heard they're amazing live.

I saw Manson at Ozzfest a couple of years ago.. i almost fell asleep. the highlight of that tour for me was Korn.

It was so disappointing too! I've been into him since I was a kid... I expected so much more. But yeah, falling asleep would have been an improvement. lol. Korn rocks live I think, they were great both times I saw them. :) And NIN was fantastic. I just wish the concert would have lasted longer! I <3 Trent.
This discussion has been closed.