Concerts...

Replies

• mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Would love to have seen Michael Jackson and Sublime... separately.
    Can we get NSYNC to do a reunion? HAHA
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    For me it would be Rammstein, lamb of god, marilyn manson and most of all three days grace

CRAP! How could i forget Rammstein!? I NEED to see them in concert!
  • Jacquelyn913
    Jacquelyn913 Posts: 300 Member
    Disturbed, guess that dream will never come true now :(
    Also Aerosmith, Pitbull (Im a sucker for that man), Shinedown..
  • SinIsIn
    (I realize some of these are impossible)
    Would love to see Tool, Jimi Hendrix, Nirvana, Muse, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Rage Against the Machine (back in the day, which by the way, was a Wednesday.) ahh the list goes on...

I've been to 2 Family Values tours (Korn and what-not), seen Sevendust and Marilyn Manson. That's it though. :P Manson was terrible. Lucky if you saw Garbage, I've heard they're amazing live.

I saw Manson at Ozzfest a couple of years ago.. i almost fell asleep. the highlight of that tour for me was Korn.

It was so disappointing too! I've been into him since I was a kid... I expected so much more. But yeah, falling asleep would have been an improvement. lol. Korn rocks live I think, they were great both times I saw them. :) And NIN was fantastic. I just wish the concert would have lasted longer! I <3 Trent.

Yeah, he was better when he went on tour with Rob Zombie... of course rob Zombie totally took the spotlight of that show!
    and Trent = <3.... that was one of the last concerts I went too.
  • For me it would be Rammstein, lamb of god, marilyn manson and most of all three days grace

My perfect concert involving them would be in Germany at oktoberfest. My fam is mostly german so it's always been somewhere I've wanted to.
  • Jacquelyn913
    Jacquelyn913 Posts: 300 Member
    Would love to have seen Michael Jackson and Sublime... separately.
    Can we get NSYNC to do a reunion? HAHA

I would give any of my limbs to see MJ perform. So sad I never can :(
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Alice In Chains....
    ........rip Layne
  • SinIsIn
    Alice In Chains....
    ........rip Layne

YUp!
    Or old school Pearl Jam.. before Vetter became all political.
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    For me it would be Rammstein, lamb of god, marilyn manson and most of all three days grace

My perfect concert involving them would be in Germany at oktoberfest. My fam is mostly german so it's always been somewhere I've wanted to.

I'd be scared to go to a Rammstein concert. lol. I like them, don't get me wrong... I'd just be... scared. >.>;
  • SinIsIn

Them in concert with Oomph! would be awesome for me!
  • Beezil
    Alice In Chains....
    ........rip Layne

YUp!
    Or old school Pearl Jam.. before Vetter became all political.

Yarrrr <3
  • SinIsIn

I'd be scared to go to a Rammstein concert. lol. I like them, don't get me wrong... I'd just be... scared. >.>;

i think it would be FUN! hahah
  • Mumford and Sons, I will be buying tickets to their next tour as soon as they go on sale though.

Coldplay. When their last album came out my friend and I were going to see them until we found out tickets were £75 each, a price we could neither justify nor afford! Same thing happened with this tour too, but I would LOVE to see them.

Would love to see Muse and (if it were possible) Nirvana.

I also wish that I had gone to see Kings of Leon and the Killers when their first albums came out. Annoyingly I could have seen both around that time but didn't. Now they're two of my favourite bands but I'll never get to see them in an intimate setting like I could have done all those years ago.

Oh and of course Pixies! They are still doing shows these days so I'm still hoping I might get a chance to.

There's quite a few others I would like to see but it's just a case of waiting for their next tour.
  • For me it would be Rammstein, lamb of god, marilyn manson and most of all three days grace

I'd be scared to go to a Rammstein conc
    ert. lol. I like them, don't get me wrong... I'd just be... scared. >.>;

I'd be a tad scared lol
  • kym117
    kym117 Posts: 315 Member
    Yeah, he was better when he went on tour with Rob Zombie... of course rob Zombie totally took the spotlight of that show!

I have been pretty lucky when it comes to gigging and seen lots of bands, Slipkot, NIN, Tool, RATM, Alice Cooper, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden many times the list goes on and on but I am a HUGE Rob Zombie fan and missed him 12 years ago when he last toured the UK and it was always my ambition to see him I finally got to see him twice this year and phew was it worth the wait he was awesome! I even met him after the gig I dont think my husband thinks I am ever going to get over those gigs!
  • Beezil
    Ooo yeah, Rob Zombie and Deftones are two big ones for me I forgot about. :x Love them both. Grrr <3
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Man I haven't been to a concert in forever, I don't even know what I'd like to see!

My fave concerts I've been to have been Blue October, HIM, Lacuna Coil, Rob Zombie (twice, once I was in the front center stage, smashed up against the rail...awesome). Metallica was pretty awesome, Slipknot was amazing as well.

My MOST fave isn't a band, but Josh Groban. Seen him 3 times....he is AMAZING and I want to have his babies. YUM.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    [/quote]

I have been pretty lucky when it comes to gigging and seen lots of bands, Slipkot, NIN, Tool, RATM, Alice Cooper, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden many times the list goes on and on but I am a HUGE Rob Zombie fan and missed him 12 years ago when he last toured the UK and it was always my ambition to see him I finally got to see him twice this year and phew was it worth the wait he was awesome! I even met him after the gig I dont think my husband thinks I am ever going to get over those gigs!
    [/quote]

I have seen Rob 3 times now (I missed him the first time he came here, and was too young before that - mom hates his music so she wouldn't take me lol) and he has yet to let me down!

I have also seen Alice Cooper, Slayer, Ozzy, Smashing Pumpkins, Our Lady Peace, Eve 6, Perfect Circle, Sum 41 (when they first came out), mcchris, Norma Jean etc. and so many other bands.
  • Apocolyptica
    Gwar (BAHAHAHAHA how freaking fantastical would that be?!)
    Three Days Grace
    Emilie Autumn
    and
    Jimmy Buffet. Don't hate on me.
  • Apocolyptica
    Gwar (BAHAHAHAHA how freaking fantastical would that be?!)
    Three Days Grace
    Emilie Autumn
    and
    Jimmy Buffet. Don't hate on me.

Three Days Grace is so awesome live!! saw them at a small venue in downtown seattle! intimate, perfect, memorable!!
This discussion has been closed.