10 down by Christmas (CLOSED) TEAM BALBOA aka team 1

Options
2»

Replies

• msrobinson77
    Options
    How's everyong doing today? Today is my nephew's birthday party. All morning I have been thinking about that cake and how I could politely decline a piece. I don't know if there is a way? Why won't people let you say "no thanks" when it comes to food?

I find that every day is a struggle. My body craves healthy food but, it's a battle to control portions especially when I'm eating away from home. My question to you: are the people in your life supporting your efforts? I find that people tend to support or sabotage. I had a lady at work tell me that it was great that I was trying to lose weight but, that I was just going to gain it all back. THEN when I replied, "no I'm not." She insisted on making her point by saying, "yes, you will." WHO DOES THAT????
  • fortysixpounds
    fortysixpounds Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I had a lady at work tell me that it was great that I was trying to lose weight but, that I was just going to gain it all back. THEN when I replied, "no I'm not." She insisted on making her point by saying, "yes, you will." WHO DOES THAT????

That's horrible, what a horrible thing to say. Mandy we believe in you, no you won't, you won't gain it back because you've worked so hard to lose it. That is blatant jealousy on her part. You enjoy your achievement and don't let anyone take it away from you. You have earned it.!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • fortysixpounds
    Options
    TEAM 1 THE RESULTS ARE IN WE HAVE WON THE CHALLENGE FOR WEEK 1 !!!!!!!!!

YYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

*Insert victory dance here*

The average team lost: 14.85lbs and 0.81% bodyweight

WE LOST 24.3 LBS AND 1.29% BODYWEIGHT!!!!

WAY TO GO ROCKY BALBOAS !!!!! :happy:
  • norma67
    norma67 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I really dislike people that do that......but you know what that says about her.....it says that she never believes in herself. Mandy we know that you can do it and it will stay off. Those of us on here support and help each other, and those that don't can be left behind.
    and since I can't go and beat her up for you I send you a flower :smile: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

oh yeah oh yeah team Balboa is number one....yes we are....oh yeah lol

that was an incredible week

Happy dance
  • fortysixpounds
    Options

and since I can't go and beat her up for you....

hmmmm Or can we!?!:huh: we could go all rocky balboa on her, think of the calorie burnage potential while learning her good :laugh: Its win win I say
  • msrobinson77
    Options
    Ha ha ha thanks ladies!