Sorry

13»

Replies

• I owe quite a few people an apology. I'm making it a thread because it was...well a lot of people. I know I was being immature,stupid and probably offensive.

Thank you for apologising.
    Your welcome.
    You're*

Thank you, I was starting to get twitchy.
    Yeah, sorry about my occasional spelling fails. :laugh:
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Yes you do. No one puts beach girl in a corner

Thank you! :smooched:

everyone loves you! So, um, I'm lost. Who is the OP? What did I miss?
  • Yes you do. No one puts beach girl in a corner

*kitten*....just....got....real.....
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member

I've been lurking to see if anybody actually posts what happened LOL. I missed it!
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,493 Member
    You do realize that simply starting this thread is doing more of the same bullsh!t you are apologizing for?
  • You do realize that simply starting this thread is doing more of the same bullsh!t you are apologizing for?
    That's the beauty of it. She's probably asleep right now with a grin on her face. :drinker:
  • You do realize that simply starting this thread is doing more of the same bullsh!t you are apologizing for?
    No it isn't. I haven't said anything rude or offensive in this thread.
  • bry_all01

I've been lurking to see if anybody actually posts what happened LOL. I missed it!

I ALWAYS miss the good stuff! But, I am friends with all the *right* people, so I got the reader's digest version. :bigsmile:

I ALWAYS miss the good stuff! But, I am friends with all the *right* people, so I got the reader's digest version. :bigsmile:
    That's the best one :smile:

You're like the godfather (mother) of these forums. Don't pretend like you miss things! :smokin: Holler at me when your daughter gets married so I can ask you for a favor you can't decline.
  • bry_all01

You're like the godfather (mother) of these forums. Don't pretend like you miss things! :smokin: Holler at me when your daughter gets married so I can ask you for a favor you can't decline.

Um, I don't know who you are, but I was actually at the gym and then spending time with my husband when it went down. But, I suppose being the godmother of the threads is a good thing.... don't forget your wad. :drinker:

Um, I don't know who you are, but I was actually at the gym and then spending time with my husband when it went down. But, I suppose being the godmother of the threads is a good thing.... don't forget your wad. :drinker:
    I'm super drunken lurker. I meant no disrespect. Only giving credit where credit is due.
  • bry_all01

I'm super drunken lurker. I meant no disrespect. Only giving credit where credit is due.

I'm just bummed I missed the initial thread. Gah, that sounds sick.... guess I deserved the title, then, lol. Enjoy your drinking! I'll be there with ya in 4 more nights....
  • Schwiggs
    Schwiggs Posts: 222 Member
    Why don't you make a list and send private messages? It's more sincere that way, and those of us who don't even know who the Hell you are don't have to get involved in your petty drama.
  • Why don't you make a list and send private messages? It's more sincere that way, and those of us who don't even know who the Hell you are don't have to get involved in your petty drama.
    That's actually not a bad idea.
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Is this what adults do when they get bored? I can't wait to grow up! =D
  • Is this what adults do when they get bored? I can't wait to grow up! =D
    :huh:
    How dare you call us adults!:tongue:
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Is this what adults do when they get bored? I can't wait to grow up! =D

That's the meanest thing any one has ever said to me! I am not an adult and you can't make me be one!:sad: :sad: :sad:

That's the meanest thing any one has ever said to me! I am not an adult and you can't make me be one!:sad: :sad: :sad:
    :laugh: This reminded me of peter pan lol
This discussion has been closed.