Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Here we Go! 3rd "1 week" challenge! let's move!

Replies

• amyB27
    amyB27 Posts: 105 Member
    my start weight is 205.4

I drank all 10 cups today.
    I ate all my workout calories & tonight was family night so I went over :( but just by 200.
    I did 30 squats, 100 crunches, 25 arm presses & walked 1.7 miles :). I also had close to 3 cups of salad!
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Day 1 - Friday

1-EAT YOUR CALORIES- Done!
    2-EAT YOUR EXERCISE CALORIES BACK - Done
    3-1 ½ MILE EVERYDAY (unless you wanna do more) - 4 miles today!!
    4-100 SIT/UPS or CRUNCHES (pick your style/styles), 30 SQUATS, 25 ARM PRESSES - Sorry, not today! Crazy day - my twin babies bday!
    5- 10 CUPS (8oz each) of WATER! - 9 so far, still drinking!

Have a good Saturday everyone!
  • dargytaylor
    dargytaylor Posts: 840 Member
    here goes:

1. Eat Calories: yes, and then some :angry:
    2. Eat Exercise Calories: yes, but I did not put in my exercise journal because I was unsure how to post??
    3. Walk 1.5 miles: NOPE, busy day at work, housecleaning after work, movies, then bed
    4. 100 situps: yup
    30 squats: yup
    25 arm press: nope (need to look up, not sure what they are)
    5. 10 cups of water: ALMOST! having 8 was hard enough :smile:
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,164 Member
    here goes:

1. Eat Calories: yes, and then some :angry:
    2. Eat Exercise Calories: yes, but I did not put in my exercise journal because I was unsure how to post??
    3. Walk 1.5 miles: NOPE, busy day at work, housecleaning after work, movies, then bed
    4. 100 situps: yup
    30 squats: yup
    25 arm press: nope (need to look up, not sure what they are)
    5. 10 cups of water: ALMOST! having 8 was hard enough :smile:

I think I posted how to do them in my original post...check and see.
  • LaSutopia
    ok for all those that did not post, better get it in to me with tomorrows before the end of the day...don't wanna get cut. Here is the results for the first day!

Capture.jpg
  • amyB27
    Good evening! hope you had a good day!

ok so check on eating my calories
    check on eating workout cals (have 71 left but its with the 100 cal window)
    check on 1 1/2 miles - actually did 2- my knee is improving :)
    check on the crunches, squats, & arm presses
    and check on my water!
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 653 Member
    11/4 post - I was too sleepy to post this at night so i'm doing this now

2-EAT YOUR EXERCISE CALORIES BACK - couldn't do it, i was too full from water
    3-1 ½ MILE EVERYDAY - 7.25 miles today!!
    4-100 SIT/UPS or CRUNCHES , 30 SQUATS, 25 ARM PRESSES - DONE!!
    5- 10 CUPS - DONE!

11/05 post

2-EAT YOUR EXERCISE CALORIES BACK - Done
    3-1 ½ MILE EVERYDAY -could not do it, my baby was sick could not leave the house
    4-100 SIT/UPS or CRUNCHES, 30 SQUATS, 25 ARM PRESSES - done
    5- 10 CUPS - done
  • LaSutopia
    got it! I am doing awful today!!! I went out today so it was harder to get my water in so I am only at 9 right now and for some reason I had an over powering urge to binge on chips tonight so I blew my calories on that....Im over like 500 something right now...I have not done that since like a couple times during the first month...Shame on my today...:(
  • getfine2015
    getfine2015 Posts: 155 Member
    11/5 Check in

1 ate kals........................done

2 ate w/o kals........................done

3 walked 1 1/2 mile................and some........done

4 abs/legs/arms.................done

5 H2O.......................12cups
  • eat cals- done
    exercise cals- done
    miles- done (3 miles)
    crunches/squats/arms- almost done... my knees have been bothering me lately and could only get 20 squats done ,but did the rest
    water- done (10+ glasses ,stopped counting..was really thirsty today for some reason!)
  • TrishaLeighNelson
    TrishaLeighNelson Posts: 258 Member
    Sorry that I haven't been on! I've been busy these last two days, I'm looking forward to next weeks though!
  • got it! I am doing awful today!!! I went out today so it was harder to get my water in so I am only at 9 right now and for some reason I had an over powering urge to binge on chips tonight so I blew my calories on that....Im over like 500 something right now...I have not done that since like a couple times during the first month...Shame on my today...:(

don't get down on yourself! your doing awesome ,9 glasses is so close to our goal. and 500 extra calories isnt a huge deal.. we all need a treat sometimes! tomorrows a new day =)
  • LaSutopia
    Sorry that I haven't been on! I've been busy these last two days, I'm looking forward to next weeks though!

unless you just wanna skip this week you still have tonight to post for today and yesterday before you are late. But it's ok if you need to take some time. We understand :) Just post tonight if you got it and wanna stay in, if not ill see ya next week!
  • LaSutopia
    eat cals- done
    exercise cals- done
    miles- done (3 miles)
    crunches/squats/arms- almost done... my knees have been bothering me lately and could only get 20 squats done ,but did the rest
    water- done (10+ glasses ,stopped counting..was really thirsty today for some reason!)

I'm sure you know all this but i just wanted to make sure...when you do the squats or anything where you bend your knees, be sure your knees do not go over your toes. Also I have knee problems to and i have to play around with how far apart I have my feet. To far or to close and my knees hurt. I have to find that right spot. Make sure you are sticking your butt way out like your about to sit down in a chair that you think might be a little far back and don't go so deep....anyway, you probably got all this or whatever and know what you can do...just wanted to put it out there in case....or in case someone else didn't know.
  • LaSutopia
    got it! I am doing awful today!!! I went out today so it was harder to get my water in so I am only at 9 right now and for some reason I had an over powering urge to binge on chips tonight so I blew my calories on that....Im over like 500 something right now...I have not done that since like a couple times during the first month...Shame on my today...:(

don't get down on yourself! your doing awesome ,9 glasses is so close to our goal. and 500 extra calories isnt a huge deal.. we all need a treat sometimes! tomorrows a new day =)

thank you for the support! I need it! I got more water in when I got myself on the treadmill...so I got up to 11. And I made some of the overage up...not all. But hey...about 300 is better than over 500. I realized after I had the chips (which I did not eat NEAR what I thought I wanted) that I don't really enjoy them like I used to and thought I would. So I guess that's good. And yes tomorrow is new. I am gonna stick to my motto to "just succeed today". Even though I didn't today, tomorrow it wont matter cause it will be a new chance to succeed!
  • LaSutopia
    I need these people to have posted for YESTERDAY (4TH) and TODAY (5TH) by the time I check tomorrow and post the results or they will be dropped for this week...Maybe some of you can send them a reminder for me?

carriebear
    losingit27
    nakabi
    trishaleighnelson (said she was gonna see us next week, but she still has time to stay in if she wants)

Also these people still need to get me a check in for today by the time I check in tomorrow (in about 10 hours) if they want todays results posted at that time.

arichministry
    luvmybeebees
    terihaddad

And good job to all of you!
  • I had a pretty good day, got to the gym to late, so I walked for 15min in the mall. I have a bad foot so I walked for as long as it allowed me too.
    1. Stayed with in my allowed calories
    2. Logged all of my food.
    3. Had 10glasses of water plus
    4.15 mins of walking

Looking forward to tomorrow.
  • LaSutopia
    Here is the report for yesterday. If you don't see your name on it that's because you have not checked in at all. There are a few that did not check in yesterday and I will need a check in tomorrow with both days or you will be dropped as well... I hope you call come back for next week if you just could not do it this week! :)

Capture-1.jpg
  • amyB27
    Finishing off my calories as we speak. that includes workout calories :) may have 50 left.
    check on the 1 1/2 mile today did rt @ 2.
    100 crunches, 30 squats, 30 arm presses done
    water drank :) shew my legs hate me this wk!!!
  • eat cals- done
    exercise cals- done
    miles- done (3 miles)

I'm sure you know all this but i just wanted to make sure...when you do the squats or anything where you bend your knees, be sure your knees do not go over your toes. Also I have knee problems to and i have to play around with how far apart I have my feet. To far or to close and my knees hurt. I have to find that right spot. Make sure you are sticking your butt way out like your about to sit down in a chair that you think might be a little far back and don't go so deep....anyway, you probably got all this or whatever and know what you can do...just wanted to put it out there in case....or in case someone else didn't know.

i haven't really tried playing around with how far apart my feet are..maybe that will help! i picked up a bottle of glucosamine today which apparently helps with knees. fingers crossed it will...even bending down to pick up my puppy or something they hurt! i'm only 22 i shouldn't have these kind of pains already lol