Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Here we Go! 3rd "1 week" challenge! let's move!

Replies

• eat cals- done
    exercise cals- done
    miles- done (1.5 miles)
    crunches/squats/arms- done
    water- done
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,164 Member
    eat cals- done
    exercise cals- done
    miles- done (3 miles)
    crunches/squats/arms- almost done... my knees have been bothering me lately and could only get 20 squats done ,but did the rest
    water- done (10+ glasses ,stopped counting..was really thirsty today for some reason!)

I'm sure you know all this but i just wanted to make sure...when you do the squats or anything where you bend your knees, be sure your knees do not go over your toes. Also I have knee problems to and i have to play around with how far apart I have my feet. To far or to close and my knees hurt. I have to find that right spot. Make sure you are sticking your butt way out like your about to sit down in a chair that you think might be a little far back and don't go so deep....anyway, you probably got all this or whatever and know what you can do...just wanted to put it out there in case....or in case someone else didn't know.

i haven't really tried playing around with how far apart my feet are..maybe that will help! i picked up a bottle of glucosamine today which apparently helps with knees. fingers crossed it will...even bending down to pick up my puppy or something they hurt! i'm only 22 i shouldn't have these kind of pains already lol

Yea I hear that is supposed to work. My husband is 28 and he has been having joint pain in his knees and shoulders for years. He stopped eating all night shades like tomatoes and egg plant and it helped a lot...I never hear him complaining about it anymore...Try that for a week or so if you eat those things and see what happens. You can google nightshades to get a list.
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Hello - sorry for the late posting again! My twins bday was on Friday, seems like we've been running since then!

Starting weight (Friday) 127.6

11/05:

1-EAT YOUR CALORIES- Done!
    2-EAT YOUR EXERCISE CALORIES BACK - Done
    3-1 ½ MILE EVERYDAY (unless you wanna do more) - 2.5 miles today
    4-100 SIT/UPS or CRUNCHES (pick your style/styles), 30 SQUATS, 25 ARM PRESSES - Sorry, not today! Crazy day - my twin babies bday celebration with their friends
    5- 10 CUPS (8oz each) of WATER! - Done

11/06:
    3-1 ½ MILE EVERYDAY (unless you wanna do more) - None
    4-100 SIT/UPS or CRUNCHES (pick your style/styles), 30 SQUATS, 25 ARM PRESSES -None
    5- 10 CUPS (8oz each) of WATER! - on glass 8...

Sorry, no exercising done today :sick: I actually had to go upstairs and nap during the family party we were having!! I had the worst allergy attack in years!!

I will make it up during the next few days!!
  • LaSutopia
    Hello - sorry for the late posting again! My twins bday was on Friday, seems like we've been running since then!

Starting weight (Friday) 127.6

11/05:

3-1 ½ MILE EVERYDAY (unless you wanna do more) - 2.5 miles today
    4-100 SIT/UPS or CRUNCHES (pick your style/styles), 30 SQUATS, 25 ARM PRESSES - Sorry, not today! Crazy day - my twin babies bday celebration with their friends
    5- 10 CUPS (8oz each) of WATER! - Done

11/06:
    3-1 ½ MILE EVERYDAY (unless you wanna do more) - None
    4-100 SIT/UPS or CRUNCHES (pick your style/styles), 30 SQUATS, 25 ARM PRESSES -None
    5- 10 CUPS (8oz each) of WATER! - on glass 8...

Sorry, no exercising done today :sick: I actually had to go upstairs and nap during the family party we were having!! I had the worst allergy attack in years!!

I will make it up during the next few days!!

Sorry you feel bad! Got your post. Hope you are better today!
  • dargytaylor
    dargytaylor Posts: 840 Member
    I am a day behind......college tours yesterday and house stuff so no time to log on............Saturday was bad and I did not do anything, we were car shopping and very busy.

Anyways, for yesterday:

1. Eat calories - yes
    2. Eat exercise calories - yes
    3. 1.5 miles - yes
    4. situp; squats; arm press - yes
    5. water - not quite :(
  • dargytaylor
    dargytaylor Posts: 840 Member
    25 arm press: nope (need to look up, not sure what they are)

I think I posted how to do them in my original post...check and see.

Got it, thanks!!
  • LaSutopia
    results for yesterday. If you are missing yesterday, then I need you to post today. We only lost one person this time. You gotta post peeps!! :)

Capture-2.jpg

oh and here is my post for yesterday.
    I ate all my cals and ex cals.
    We also went to play disk golf so I walked all around carrying the baby and diaper bag for about an hour so that was my walk.
    I did my crunches squats and presses as well
    and drink all my water
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 653 Member
    I have a bad cold / fever from yesterday night and still on today - count me out for yesterday and today :sad:

I still lost 2 lbs, does that count for anything. i'm not recording this because i think i will just gain it back when my cold is over, but i feel lighter. going to sleep hopefully i can do these tomorrow:ohwell:
  • getfine2015
    getfine2015 Posts: 155 Member
    11/6/11
    check in

1 ate kals.....................done

2 ate exercise kals..............done( had 24 remaining)

3 exercise..........................done ( 2.5 miles)

4 legs/abs/arms.........................done

5 H2O........................12 cups

I'm glad to report that I am down 6.3# this weigh in.........:bigsmile: and I dnt think I could have done it if it wasnt for these challanges pushing me to move daily and holding me accountable...bringing out my competative side and Im loving it...DONT STOP GET IT GET IT!!!! LETS GO!!!
  • LaSutopia
    I have a bad cold / fever from yesterday night and still on today - count me out for yesterday and today :sad:

I still lost 2 lbs, does that count for anything. i'm not recording this because i think i will just gain it back when my cold is over, but i feel lighter. going to sleep hopefully i can do these tomorrow:ohwell:

awwww! Hope you feel better!! Thanks for lettin me know!
  • LaSutopia
    11/6/11
    check in

1 ate kals.....................done

2 ate exercise kals..............done( had 24 remaining)

3 exercise..........................done ( 2.5 miles)

4 legs/abs/arms.........................done

5 H2O........................12 cups

I'm glad to report that I am down 6.3# this weigh in.........:bigsmile: and I dnt think I could have done it if it wasnt for these challanges pushing me to move daily and holding me accountable...bringing out my competative side and Im loving it...DONT STOP GET IT GET IT!!!! LETS GO!!!

Way to go girl!! Im glad It's helping more than just me!! That is good news! You crack me up!! :laugh:
  • Worked last night didn't get a chance to post for 11/6/11
    1. All calories eaten
    2. Logged all food for the day
    3. Had 10 cup plus water.
    4. 30 mins of exercise
  • LaSutopia
    Got it:) Good job.
  • amyB27
    amyB27 Posts: 105 Member
    ok cals eaten as well as workout calorie -84 left
    Walked my mile & a half
    crunches squats arm presses check
    water check

:)
  • amyB27
    amyB27 Posts: 105 Member
    Here is the report for yesterday. If you don't see your name on it that's because you have not checked in at all. There are a few that did not check in yesterday and I will need a check in tomorrow with both days or you will be dropped as well... I hope you call come back for next week if you just could not do it this week! :)

Capture-1.jpg

the image isn't showin up on my end. :/
  • LaSutopia
    My bad. I deleted it from my photobucket so it deleted it here....Ill fix it.

Capture.jpg
  • getfine2015

Capture.jpg

Did you get mine from yesterday? I posted this am around 10 or so.
  • getfine2015
    Check In for 11/7/11

1,2 ate Kals and exercise Kals

3,4 walked 1/12 miles, abs/legs/arms done

5 H2O 9 glasses so far and counting...will definatley do one more or more before i turn in for the night.

Goal for tomorrow: Get started early with exercises before doctors appt. I will be late for breakfast, I have to fast for some blood work:grumble: so Im gonna try to eat all my Kals back before bedtime...but no promises
  • Hardemanwifey
    Hardemanwifey Posts: 259 Member
    This challenge looks awesome. I would love to join in when the next one starts. Plz keep me posted. Yall are rocking this challenge keep it up
  • LaSutopia

Capture.jpg

Did you get mine from yesterday? I posted this am around 10 or so.

oh! Yea I got it! I got it after I posted the first one this morning and when it went all glitchy and I had to repost I just used the picture from the first one instead of taking a pic of the new one....sorry it will be on tomorrows!