(Women) Insanity Results

Options

Replies

• mitchellmonkey
    Options
    I'm on day 4 today and i can now feel it in my tummy. Gonna be a long time till anything notices i think as i have 40-50lb to lose but i can feel my muscles tightening and aching so i guess it must be doing something :-)
  • Yodifer
    Yodifer Posts: 87
    Options
    This was before and after Insanity. 6lb difference in the photos

April2011004.jpg

After 30 days

05-11-2011009.jpg
  • ElenakiFra
    ElenakiFra Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I have finished Insanity but i dont know how to upload pictures here.
    Its really tough program i must say.I was at my goal weight, i didnt lost any but my whole body changed.
  • shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    What is Insanity?

MFP encourages healthy eating, and long term results. That's why we are on MFP. Right?
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Personally found that although it didn't do much for my weight loss I did get stronger (MUCH stronger) and faster! It also helped start the definition on my arms - plus it makes you feel good to work that hard! :bigsmile:
  • shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    Options

April2011004.jpg

After 30 days

05-11-2011009.jpg
    Looks like the photos where taken on the same day!!!
  • Yodifer
    Yodifer Posts: 87
    Options

April2011004.jpg

After 30 days

05-11-2011009.jpg
    Looks like the photos where taken on the same day!!!

Same out fit but 30 day difference...I know it isn't much of a difference but I did lose some inches in my thighs and stomach.
  • ilessa
    ilessa Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    There is definitely a difference in the stomach area. From what I can see the stomach has tightened in and the bust looks to have lifted. Great results for first month :)
  • S3r3knitty
    S3r3knitty Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Same out fit but 30 day difference...I know it isn't much of a difference but I did lose some inches in my thighs and stomach.
    It's actually very visible that your stomach is much smaller now and your boobs really do look nicely lifted!!
  • crankiest
    crankiest Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone, for posting all of this. I just did my first day of insanity yesterday, and I bought the DVDs after reading through this thread. This is my motivation- all of you look so wonderful!
  • mitchellmonkey
    Options
    I can really notice a difference too. Personally i think thats a brilliant change for just 30 days xx
  • lisst87
    lisst87 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    bump
  • odalizmgomez
    Options
    BUMP
  • Meka_1992
    Options
    Bump :) Thinking of starting it next week :)
  • fitndfab
    fitndfab Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow! This thread is so motivating :)
    Well I am currently doing Focus T25 Week 2 of Beta round and also, I go to gym for some cardio and strength training. But I am not getting good enough results, maybe because I am not following nutrition guide, though I watch my calories. I am thinking to drop Focus T25 and switch to Insanity or should I finish the rest 4 weeks of T25 and then start insanity? Please suggest and feel free to add.

Thanks.
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Well I am currently doing Focus T25 Week 2 of Beta round and also, I go to gym for some cardio and strength training. But I am not getting good enough results, maybe because I am not following nutrition guide, though I watch my calories. I am thinking to drop Focus T25 and switch to Insanity or should I finish the rest 4 weeks of T25 and then start insanity? Please suggest and feel free to add.

Thanks.

I'd personally finish the Beta round. I did Insanity - and it's hard! You would get a good base to do Insanity. I know so many people that started Insanity and never finished because they felt it was too hard. I did Insanity BEFORE T25 and wish I had done it the other way around. I did finish it (Insanity) with good results, but I got non-scale results from T25 also!

Are you going by your results per scale or by measurement? I didn't lose ANY lbs. doing T25, but I did go down 2 jean sizes.
  • fitndfab
    fitndfab Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have tighten up, no doubt. I think I expected more as I am adding cardio and strength training as well. And I have lost around 2 inches all over, but on scale I gained a pound.
    Initially, I thought of doubling it with Insanity but that would be too much to pull. Did you tighten up your arms with T25?

Thanks.

I'd personally finish the Beta round. I did Insanity - and it's hard! You would get a good base to do Insanity. I know so many people that started Insanity and never finished because they felt it was too hard. I did Insanity BEFORE T25 and wish I had done it the other way around. I did finish it (Insanity) with good results, but I got non-scale results from T25 also!

Are you going by your results per scale or by measurement? I didn't lose ANY lbs. doing T25, but I did go down 2 jean sizes.
  • jacksplum
    jacksplum Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    How many dress sizes did people lose with insanity?
  • widebride
    Options
    How many dress sizes did people lose with insanity?

I think it depends. I'm still the same dress size because I carry my weight in my stomach rather than my hips/butt/thighs. However, I think I look better in my current dress size.
  • angelbabies89
    angelbabies89 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I do not have pics but i completed insanity lost 20 lbs with whatching what i ate i didnt follow meal plan but it works
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!