(Women) Insanity Results

Options

Replies

• wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    These pictures are making me so excited to get started!! A month and a half away for me :) everyone who posted had amazing results, congratulations.
    I agree! Lucky you haha you got a month away i got about 6months till I start! :smile:
  • sdmcbride10
    sdmcbride10 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Here are my results! I did Insanity for the months of July and August consistently.

beforeinsanity.jpg
    afteroctober.jpg

How did you eat during the time you were doing the insanity? You look awesome, I did it and results were not noticeable at all at least not to me.
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options

How did you eat during the time you were doing the insanity? You look awesome, I did it and results were not noticeable at all at least not to me.

Thank you :) Well, I ate high potassium, high protein, low sodium, and low carbs. 5 smaller meals a day.
  • Eshathediva
    Options
    Hello All Ive been doing Insanity since Feb' 11. Ive lost 25 pounds and I am working on my last 10 pounds. Sorry i dont have a better before. I hated taking pics and hardly have any at my bigger weight.

8461580_4767.jpg

8461580_9921.jpg
  • wish21
    Options
    Hello All Ive been doing Insanity since Feb' 11. Ive lost 25 pounds and I am working on my last 10 pounds. Sorry i dont have a better before. I hated taking pics and hardly have any at my bigger weight.

8461580_4767.jpg

8461580_9921.jpg

Amazing!
  • Eshathediva
    Options
    Thank you Mad and Faith. It's intense but it works!
  • UpToTheChallenge
    Options
    I did Insanity with my boyfriend and I am so happy I did! It is a great workout, and I saw great results. I could see more definition in my abs, my legs and my arms. I was able to handle more physically as well. I do not have my pictures available at the moment, but I'd definitely do it if I were you!

It is INTENSE though and is hard on the joints, so make sure you're in good shape and your body can handle it before you start.

best of luck!!
  • wish21
    Options
    I'm curious if I could do this in my tiny living room? I could do the Shred but I did kick the furniture here and there.

I think you should be able to.
  • neelyalc
    Options
    Before-1-1.jpg
    0331112123.jpg

First time posting pictures, so I hope I did this right.
    Anyway, I didn't follow the Insanity program EXACTLY, but I did it everyday for the most part. I didn't follow the eating plan either. AND I only did the first month lol
  • KelLifts
    KelLifts Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Just bought it on Ebay for $80.... I will start it Dec 5th... I am scared but hopeful lol.. Results are inspiring!
  • wish21
    Options
    Before-1-1.jpg
    0331112123.jpg

Anyway, I didn't follow the Insanity program EXACTLY, but I did it everyday for the most part. I didn't follow the eating plan either. AND I only did the first month lol

Geez these keep getting better and better!:laugh:
  • Booots233
    Options
    Im starting in December too, :D! excited.
  • pouringraina
    pouringraina Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I want to do Insanity when I get down to my goal weight, which seems VERY far away, but seeing other people's results definitely makes me want to follow through!
  • neelyalc
    Options
    Before-1-1.jpg
    0331112123.jpg

Geez these keep getting better and better!:laugh:

Haha! Thank you! I wish I woulda stuck with the whole program, the outcome seems like it could be sooo rewarding!
  • deseablev
    Options
    Before-1-1.jpg
    0331112123.jpg

I wish I got those results!! I got up to Day 40 and only saw a little difference. I didn't do their eating plan but targeted for 1200 calories and small meals every 3 hours. I decided few days ago I was going to try again and hope for better results and finish it so i'm on day 4 now.
  • neelyalc
    Options
    Before-1-1.jpg
    0331112123.jpg

I wish I got those results!! I got up to Day 40 and only saw a little difference. I didn't do their eating plan but targeted for 1200 calories and small meals every 3 hours. I decided few days ago I was going to try again and hope for better results and finish it so i'm on day 4 now.

I ate 1200 calories too! I also ran on the weekends and did the elliptical for an hour twice a week. But I only did those on the days I didn't do Insanity. Maybe you're eating too few calories? A ton of people have been yelling at me for eating too few. Good luck on your second round! I'm sure there were still results, be sure to take pics!
  • snakegreenviper
    Options
    Thanks for letting us know what Insanity is!
  • ProfDiva
    Options
    I've been thinking about starting insanity for weeks. I think having an insanity partner will force me to get started. Since you started to day maybe we can team up to motivate each other. Let me know if you're game. Thanks!
  • ProfDiva
    Options
    Wow! U both look great..I just started Insanity today, now I'm really excited about it.
    Please read my post above. I'm still learning how to work this. Thanks!
  • mlisa1802
    mlisa1802 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I did Insanity for 3 weeks and had to quit. It KILLED my ankles. It's a lot of jumping and I wasn't prepared for it so I'm doing some Jillian Michael's DVDs to lose weight and I'll restart Insanity in January. But I must say at the end of the 3 weeks I lost 3.5 lbs but my stamina increased substantially and my waist decreased. I can't wait to restart!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!