Options

Replies

• mlisa1802
    mlisa1802 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    ....and I got mine off of EBAY for $80.
  • LIKEOMGSTFUBFF
    Options
    Hey ladies! Check Craigslist too. I found mine for 50 bucks. I think it was because this guys daughter got two sets for her birthday, so he just wanted to hurry up and sell it. Some of the people in the video do take breaks, but that just shows that its okay to do so when you need a break. It's tough but I feel such accomplishment when I am done with the workout. I really hate the stretching though, but I hate stretching in general. I do it bc i know my body really needs it.

I also can't eat right before or drink a lot of water right before the workouts or i will throw up :)
  • nicolemeggett
    nicolemeggett Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I started a week ago and cannot even get through a whole workout on the 1st dvd....but we keep pluggin along-LOL-i figure begin as though we are new to working out and exercising....we just keep doing the same dvd every night and drop at the push up exerecises on the 1st dvd..it is pretty hard. Good Luck!
  • nicolesid1
    Options
    You all look amazing. I will post my pics when I am done. I am on day 11. Yay.
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    Here are my results! I did Insanity for the months of July and August consistently.

beforeinsanity.jpg
    afteroctober.jpg

wow! you look amazing! well done
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    Hello All Ive been doing Insanity since Feb' 11. Ive lost 25 pounds and I am working on my last 10 pounds. Sorry i dont have a better before. I hated taking pics and hardly have any at my bigger weight.

8461580_4767.jpg

8461580_9921.jpg

well done! u look fab! love your dress too
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    My husband and I completed one round of INSANITY together. We are now about 3 weeks into round 2. We love it and hate it at the same time. It is honestly the hardest workout I've evern done, but it is SO worth the effort. Here's the link to the album on facebook. The album is public, so you should be able to see them (has B & A's for hubby too).

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2554434424206.2144712.1354305381&type=3

OK, I'm motivated by theese! AMAZING results!
  • lynnailove
    Options
    You all look amazing. I will post my pics when I am done. I am on day 11. Yay.

I am on day 15 today. It's going to be worth it to see the results ! :)
  • nb9251
    nb9251 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! And that was not even by the end? Wow. Great job!
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    fabulous thread! great results!

i worry about space too. i have a teeny tiny living room and i barely have enough space to do the TurboFire and P90X work outs, LOL!

i would love to try Insanity at some point. I'm going to finish my current hybrid ( 8 weeks left to go) and see where I am. More than likely I'll do it again, and THEN try Insanity ( or The Asylum, cuz it's shorter).

I"m focusing on building up endurance and pushing myself to the max now. maybe that will help me with Insanity when i get to that point. if not, i can just sit and stare and shawn T :-) i'll watch HIM work out!!!!
  • HeyNikkita
    HeyNikkita Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/480323-day-37-insanity-results-24-f-mommy-of-1

That's 37 days into it, my projected end date is 3/2/12.
  • 19melo83
    Options
    Bump.
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options

AMAZING RESULTS!!!!
  • apilant
    apilant Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I threw up the first day. But it got better not easier but I didn't puke again LOL

OH MAN ME TOO!!! :noway:
  • ASaxe23
    ASaxe23 Posts: 163
    Options
    I want to make the investment but it is really expensive isn't it?

Yes but you can return the program for a full refund. I'll be doing Insanity once I'm done with Turbo Fire
  • JodaNord
    JodaNord Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    BUMP

I am starting it in a week and am hoping for some more definition in my muscles from it!
  • DaveneGfit
    DaveneGfit Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I love Insanity! It has truly helped me to get where I am. If you have any questions let me know!

3054558_svrKrF.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

_DSC9975.jpg
  • kaiteboo
    kaiteboo Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    loved insanity! here's my b/a pic..

1pii6b.jpg

Good luck with the program, just stick too it, I saw the most results during the last 2 weeks! :)
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    loved insanity! here's my b/a pic..

1pii6b.jpg

Good luck with the program, just stick too it, I saw the most results during the last 2 weeks! :)

I'm hoping so. I'm on my second to last week and I'm not noticing any changes :(. Did you follow the diet plan if not how many calories did you consume?
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I love Insanity! It has truly helped me to get where I am. If you have any questions let me know!

3054558_svrKrF.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

_DSC9975.jpg

how many rounds did you do?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!