what book have you read?

Options
13»

Replies

• SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I recently finished The Preacher by Camilla Lackberg. I enjoyed it. I'm currently reading Swamplandia! by Karen Russell. Not that far in but it's pretty well grabbed my attention already.
  • JetzGurl
    JetzGurl Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Everything by: Sherrilyn Kenyon, Christine Feehan, Laurell K Hamilton, Katie MacAlister, Jade Black, and Tamora Pierce
    Most things by: Meg Cabot, Lora Leigh, J.D. Robb, J.R. Ward, and Lori Handeland

Most...ok ALL of those are romance authors =D

The book, In The Eagles Shadow: Why America Fascinates and Infuriates the World by Mark Hertsgaard is REALLY interesting

You are my new best friend!! I just had Guardian (Kenyon's newest Dream Catcher novel) delivered to my Kindle yesterday!!! And don't get me started on Anita Blake, lol.
    As for the BDB, Vishous is my fave <3
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Currently anticipating the end to the Insiders & Divergent series. Going to be a long while yet.
  • argharna
    Options
    I'm currently rereading the Harry Potter books. Im on book 4. Im more into the fantasy kind of book.
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,049 Member
    Options
    I read anything school/thesis related, which for me is a lot of Children's Literature. You should see the stares I get when I head to the treadmill with my 'Harry Potter' or 'The Hobbit' books. I recently finished 'The Hunger Games', which was a really quick read.

What a fun thesis!
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Currently reading a freebie on amazon kindle, The Count of Monte Crsto a few classics available and for free.
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,049 Member
    Options
    I'm reading The Old Curiosity Shop and Breaking Dawn.
  • gentsevetzak
    gentsevetzak Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Le Proces-Verbal - Jean-Marie Gustave Le Clézio
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Currently reading Gary Chaplan - Five Love Languages

This is an EXCELLENT book!!

I have been looking at this book! I took the online test... let me know how it is :bigsmile:
  • jesc1234
    jesc1234 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Recently...The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Thats something Ive never been able to do is read while on the treadmill or bike. Ive tried novels, textbooks, notes, comic books, Nook ereader, websites, even text messages, all are to hard for me while Im working out. In the end I just have to watch TV on my ipod or device, all Im capable of