PB&B&J?

Options
OK...
So we probably have all had Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches (PB&J) and Peanut Butter and Banana sandwiches (PB&B) at some point in the past.

While making my lunch last night, I decided to combine the two sandwiches into one sandwich....the Peanut Butter and Banana and Jelly sandwich (PB&B&J) was born!

I just ate it and it was yummy and filling! Anyone ever try it before? Who is gonna try it now?

Replies

• Meggy247
    Meggy247 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Yes I've tried it before and am definitely going to try it again, thanks for the reminder!
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm sounds delish!
  • melanie3103
    melanie3103 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Oooo.. now THIS I have to try. I am partial to peanut butter n jam (for us UKers) and I like peanut butter with banana - so YES this WILL definitely work.... Mnom mnom...
  • MsRoxyPepper
    MsRoxyPepper Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Just had PB&B for dinner last night. gonna have to add some jelly next time. sounds delish =)
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Have you tried PB&B&N? Peanut butter, banana and nutella. You will pass out from deliciousness.
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Sounds fabulous, though I would be a bit worried about the sugar but it would probably make a great sweet treat. I will definately be trying it here soon.
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Tempting, I will def. try!!!
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    I prefer the PB & B with no J, unless the J is some sort of jam not jelly.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Have you tried PB&B&N? Peanut butter, banana and nutella. You will pass out from deliciousness.

I think I just had a moment. I must have this.
  • stefchica
    stefchica Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    i havent tried that....but i've done a pb&nutella&banana!! haha

otherwise i ususally put peanut butter and agave..yyyyuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • horaks
    horaks Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Just bought some Sunflower butter-can't wait to try it with my apple butter-Yum
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Hey, if it was good enough for ELVIS, who am I to refuse???

Mmmmmm....sounds GOOD.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    not a fan of the J...
  • fasttrack27
    Options
    We sometimes cut grapes in half to use instead of jelly. I was skeptical at first but its actually a nice change now and then - try it!
  • amandamyers1212
    Options

nutella is a gift from God. im gunna have to try this!! :)
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options

True story. It happened to me.
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 9,923 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and bacon FTW.
  • 84jeepster
    84jeepster Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I use sugar free, high fiber blackberry jelly. Only the banana adds some sugars. Mmm mmm
    Sounds fabulous, though I would be a bit worried about the sugar but it would probably make a great sweet treat. I will definately be trying it here soon.
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options

True story. It happened to me.

I am going to have to try this nutella stuff everyone speaks so highly of.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    You lost me at banana.