PB&B&J?

Options
2»

Replies

• Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and bacon FTW.

I love trying weird combinations, I will be experimenting with this.
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    I LOVE those... used to be my high-school lunch every day :D
    Also, a less healthy version, Peanut butter, nutella, banana. Unreal!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I use sugar free, high fiber blackberry jelly. Only the banana adds some sugars. Mmm mmm

I sometimes put baby food fruits on my pb sandwiches. No added sugar single ingredient "jelly".
  • stefchica
    stefchica Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    IF YOU'VE had the nutella, peanut butter and banana....TRRYYYY sprinkling some a LITTLE cinnamon sugar on top........NOW...try putting that in puff pastry?? Two words: HOLY BALLS

you will have to change your pants after
  • Mmmary212
    Mmmary212 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Oooo.. now THIS I have to try. I am partial to peanut butter n jam (for us UKers)

See, now jam and jelly are two different things. Jam is made from the actual smooshed fruit and jelly is from the fruit juice, at least here in america :)
  • stefchica
    stefchica Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Oooo.. now THIS I have to try. I am partial to peanut butter n jam (for us UKers)

See, now jam and jelly are two different things. Jam is made from the actual smooshed fruit and jelly is from the fruit juice, at least here in america :)

in other countries its the real stuff....JAM not the crap they here in the states..lol here is called "fruit preserves"
  • Jemiot
    Jemiot Posts: 16
    Options
    A little bit off topic, but this reminded me of a Fluffernutter (a sandwich with peanut butter and marshmallow fluff/creme) which I have only had once in my life, a few years ago, but it was really good! I just looked up the nutrition info for marshmallow creme, and apparently it only has 40 cals per 2 tbsp (10g carbs, 6g sugar, 5mg sodium)! I see a Fluffernutter in my near future....
  • jkuhn71
    jkuhn71 Posts: 199
    Options
    Have you tried PB&B&N? Peanut butter, banana and nutella. You will pass out from deliciousness.

I think I just had a moment. I must have this.

LOL, MrsCon40!!! I'm with you...I need to try this, too! Sounds heavenly!
  • Tammylyn117
    Options
    Have you tried PB&B&N? Peanut butter, banana and nutella. You will pass out from deliciousness.

OMG Just thinking about it has my mouth watering...lol. For a while by go to breakfast was English Muffin with peanut butter on one half, and nutella on the other half. Then I would smoosh them together for a few seconds, then I would have some nutella on the peanut butter side, and some peanut butter on the nutella side, and it was like eating a Reese's for breakfast. It was decadent, yet healthy. I will have to try it with banana sometime.
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and bacon FTW.

OMG! My husband had me convinced I was the only person on the planet that ate this. Isn't it delicious? My grandma made it for me when I was little and I've been eating it ever since, not as much now as I used to, but I love them.
  • Tammylyn117
    Options
    [/quote]

nutella is a gift from God. im gunna have to try this!! :)
    [/quote]

I must agree....lol
  • Tammylyn117
    Options
    IF YOU'VE had the nutella, peanut butter and banana....TRRYYYY sprinkling some a LITTLE cinnamon sugar on top........NOW...try putting that in puff pastry?? Two words: HOLY BALLS

you will have to change your pants after

LMAO....I love anything cinnamon, so I may just have to try this. I'll remember to bring a change of pants....lol.
  • DizzyLinds
    DizzyLinds Posts: 856 Member
    Options

I love this...amazing!
  • 84jeepster
    84jeepster Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Now I need to decide if I want to try the PB&Banana&Nutella or the PB&Bacon first...Hmmmmm
  • claire_xox
    claire_xox Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Never had Peanut butter and jam! (I'm aussie, we call your 'jello' , 'jelly')
    and never had nutella!

I'm pretty sure I should stick to my vegemite or apricot jam :P Don't need any more addictions!