Too extreme?

Options
13»

Replies

• Puggy33
    Puggy33 Posts: 300
    Options
    I am still kinda hungry though, plusI was hoping for a "dump her and get with me" post, but I guess that fuels me to try again later this month lol
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I am still kinda hungry though, plusI was hoping for a "dump her and get with me" post, but I guess that fuels me to try again later this month lol
    You'd probably get more offers if you didn't share stories of you massive steaming poos.
  • Puggy33
    Puggy33 Posts: 300
    Options
    You'd probably get more offers if you didn't share stories of you massive steaming poos.

I thought it was a serious weight loss question :wink: , what made me "lol" the most was the 4-5 people that thanked me for my post because they "wanted to ask this question but was to afraid too"
  • Shanahan09
    Options
    Yikes. Hate to see a marriage end from something like this. Shame.
  • Steven
    Steven Posts: 593 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Folks, I haven't been able to tell if this topic is in earnest or not, but it's starting to become unfriendly, so I'm going to lock it down to prevent any further steps over the line of attacking/insulting users.

Regards,
    Steven
    MyFitnessPal Staff
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options

I thought it was a serious weight loss question :wink: , what made me "lol" the most was the 4-5 people that thanked me for my post because they "wanted to ask this question but was to afraid too"
    No, what's funny is that people were checking your diary to see if that was the problem.
This discussion has been closed.