How many MFP'ers do you know in real life?

Options

Replies

• rachmaree
    rachmaree Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I've met one. She mentioned she was visiting Istanbul, so I offered to host her. It was really fun to meet in person! Wish I could meet a lot more of my friends from here, but I'm pretty far away.
  • Stacera
    Stacera Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I know 5 IRL but only one remains on my FL currently and isn't even active!!!!!!

I would very much LOVE to meet some of you though!
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Just 1, and I practically begged her to sign up. and she'll probably not stick with it.

Also, I just invited my mom, is that sick?
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options

B. I'm too ugly to meet in person in the daylight.

Do you sparkle, too?

Not overly. I'm kinda pasty white. dang it.. I still sound like a twilight freak..(That is what the sparkle was referencing right?)

Hehehe yes.

I am with you on being pasty white. Same here.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    I don't know any of my MFP pals in real life :sad: Although I would eventually like to meet a couple who have been SO great to me...unfortionately one of them lives on the other side of the country :(

ROAD TRIP! Grab 3-4 friends and take off. Some of my best memories were of road trips to places. A couple of times we didn't even make it to the final destination but it sure was fun. Couple of times I wanted to pee myself, but when it was all over it was one of those.. whew... still here..check.. Lets do it again!
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    quichebradford, kerridodson, and my son. Quiche, Kerri and I are planning a road trip to meet BoomBoom soon!
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    None, :frown: I live in the middle of nowhere as some here have mentioned. I wish I could meet them though. I talk to people on here more than people that I've known almost my whole life.
  • whitehandlady
    whitehandlady Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    only 3 so far!.....but ya never know
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I know one. She's my daughter.
  • damonmath
    damonmath Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    There is one MFPer that I'm not sure is still around that I have known since Kindergarten.

Other than that, I have never met anyone in real life...
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    Most of my list are real-time friends and family. Like, maybe 65% of my list. I put a call out to all of the people I love to join. Getting to know others has been a bonus.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    Just 1, and I practically begged her to sign up. and she'll probably not stick with it.

Also, I just invited my mom, is that sick?

if I invited my mom, she would be so proud of my social interaction skills, especially since I was donned "godmother of the MFP forums" lastnight, lmfao!
  • jennieodwyer
    jennieodwyer Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Only 1 active member! Three others I know are off the wagon :laugh:
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    if I invited my mom, she would be so proud of my social interaction skills, especially since I was donned "godmother of the MFP forums" lastnight, lmfao!

The+Godmother.jpg
  • JizWiz
    JizWiz Posts: 57
    Options
    3 people-I invited my bestie and she invited 2 other friends of mine! :smile:
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    0 at the time. But several I want to and plan to me.

I hope to one day have the fittest, sexiest wedding ever. lol
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    None. I'd love to though.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I have met about a dozen MFP firends over the years.
    Always have had a great time,they are super nice people in real life.
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I only know 1 of my MFP friends in real life.
    Cuz I got my mom to join!! Have been trying to get my sister to join as well.
  • doobabe
    doobabe Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    5........ I think................

Mother-In-Law, Hair Stylist, 2 of my BFF's, a "New Friend"- that I havent seen since HS and stumbled upon on here recently