How many MFP'ers do you know in real life?

Options

Replies

• stampede55
    Options
    if I invited my mom, she would be so proud of my social interaction skills, especially since I was donned "godmother of the MFP forums" lastnight, lmfao!

The+Godmother.jpg
    Bravo!
  • stampede55
    Options
    I had several friends from my softball team, but they never logged in unless they were in a biggest Loser contest.....so I deleted them. Right now all I have is my wife.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    My bf, (who doesn't really go on here anymore) and one of my friends, that's it.
    I did used to have a 2nd friend on here (the person who first introduced me to this site) but she deactivated her account.
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    3 or 4 co-workers, 5 or 6 family members. They want to know my secret; I tell them.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    2 on my list are family..oh, 1, I deleted my sister when she stopped logging.

I have plans to meet quite a few of them though!

LMAO at "deleted my sister when she stopped logging"! Gangsta!
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I know 7 IRL because I introduced them to the site :P

But I'm meeting Gary (500lbs2marathon) and his wife Gail (who is also on here) in a few weeks for a race! Cannot wait!!

Of course, I hope to someday meet even more fellow MFPers.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I don't have any real life friends on my profile. There is 1 co-worker that lurks around here. Where aaaarrreeee you? :wink: :laugh:

I have met 3 people that I used to chat regularly with on MFP...Only 1 of them is still a MFP buddy.

I hope to meet 2 more friends (they are my friends after all of these years, we just haven't met yet. ) at my wedding! :drinker:
  • KPaden1221
    Options
    quichebradford, kerridodson, and my son. Quiche, Kerri and I are planning a road trip to meet BoomBoom soon!

what about meeing KPaden1221?!
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,993 Member
    Options
    2 daughters. 1 sister. 1 niece. However, I often wonder how many coworkers or other acquaintances are secretly on MFP.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    like 7. only one of which is still on my friends list. i'm a brutal *****. but there are several more i'd like to know, and plan on meeting in the near future.
  • nomorewishing
    nomorewishing Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Two :)
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I don't know anyone on my friend's list in real life. Who knows, maybe some day I'll meet some of them...
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    The 2 IRL friends that I introduced to the site, barely log let alone use the site. I have 3 I would really like to meet and 2 more that I have recently friend-ed and learned live close that i hope to meet one day.
  • legmotor
    legmotor Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    None, but if the opportunity presented itself I sure would.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Naesdestiny and Chrissyh - met them on MFP before RL & super :heart: them both!

I also have 4 RL friends that joined after me, so technically I know them, but not thru MFP.
  • elz22
    elz22 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    1 got my sister to join :)
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I don't have any real life friends on my profile. There is 1 co-worker that lurks around here. Where aaaarrreeee you? :wink: :laugh:

I have met 3 people that I used to chat regularly with on MFP...Only 1 of them is still a MFP buddy.

I hope to meet 2 more friends (they are my friends after all of these years, we just haven't met yet. ) at my wedding! :drinker:

*fingersX* :drinker:
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    quichebradford, kerridodson, and my son. Quiche, Kerri and I are planning a road trip to meet BoomBoom soon!

what about meeing KPaden1221?!

Why not? Are you friends with quiche or kerri? We also want to meet up with Jennacoffee who is in Georgia!
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Just one, she introduced me to mfp during a challenge she started with her friends :) she hasn't been on for a while bc she's preggo and very busy :)