Whats the one meal.....

Options
I've been doing extremely well with my diet lately. No major slip ups in over 2 weeks. I am kinda getting jonzing for a "cheat" meal. Whats the one meal you would absolutely die to have?

Replies

• Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Spinach ravioli , fresh bread w/butter and spumoni at "Spaghetti Factory" Or their fettucine alfredo. . so good.
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    fried chicken, mashed potatoes AND gravy with a side of rollS & butter!!
  • kassied09
    Options
    Either deep dish pizza with ranch or Chicken tacos and rice... mmm.
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    My cheat meal, would be a homemade cheeseburger :P
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    A good pizza is hard to pass up. And as far as "good" goes, I've never met a slice of pizza I didn't like.
  • JoDeeD
    JoDeeD Posts: 391
    Options
    I eat somewhat healthy anyway but my favorite meal is tilapia with a white wine/artichoke heart sauce over fettucini. Mostly high in salt. I guess I could make it healthier by using a higher fiber noodle.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I would love to gorge myself on curry and crab ragoon. I still eat curry every now and then, but I don't eat it nearly as much as I used to. That **** is amazing!
  • jamiesadler
    jamiesadler Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    cheeseburger with fries dipped in ranch dressing and a beer
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    A pizza from Luzzo's in NYC.
  • Sharon009
    Sharon009 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Right now I would say a very fatty t-bone steak with all the side dishes. Usually though I would pick fried chicken any day, just the chicken and lots of it.
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    cheeseburger with fries dipped in ranch dressing and a beer

Oh, yeah, I forgot the beer to wash down the pizza.
  • gaylelynnbell
    gaylelynnbell Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    General Tsao's Chicken, Lo Mein and a side of Crab Rangoon. It's been forever.

If I splurge on Chinese now, it's steamed rice, Mongolian Beef (extra spicy) and Egg Drop Soup.
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Sack full of White Castle cheeseburgers, or delicious pizza.
    Which pizza is best, you ask?
    All of them, I say.
  • rainbobrite929
    Options
    I would KILL KILL KILL for this local restaurant (Uxbridge, Massachusetts)'s Tri-Tortellin Alfredo!!! SOOOO BIG ... SOOOO YUMMY!

yeah it's possible that's how I got to be 380 pounds!!!
  • pjholcomb
    pjholcomb Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    :huh: Tim, Tim, Tim ... I don't even put my mind there. There is too much that I CAN have to focus on what I shouldn't have ... AND I wouldn't want to set myself up to fail. I am fighting cancer ... food and weight are both a part of that. I want a long, healthy life. Besides, I look at it this way, I don't cheat on my husband .... why would I cheat on MY diet? I made this commitment and plan to see it through to it's successful conclusion. :flowerforyou:
  • Tmbrooks75
    Tmbrooks75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    these are some REALLY good suggestions. I havent figured out what my one cheat meal is gonna be yet. but what I do know is, I am f&%$ing starving now. :)
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    it would be a bob evans meal..steak , mashed potatoes and gravy, carrots...and my favorite banana bread. now that sounds yummy to me..lol
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    All of the above.
  • Tmbrooks75
    Tmbrooks75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    :huh: Tim, Tim, Tim ...

Its Trevor, I dont know a Tim. :) hahaha I think I have to change my screen name. You're like the 3rd person to see that. Can you change your screen name? or are you stuck with it?
  • Iwillbemeagain
    Options
    FRIES! I want fries! Steak fries from red robin!