Whats the one meal.....

Options
2»

Replies

• auctoritas
    Options
    Homemade pizza and like 3 cupcakes. And a pumpkin spice chai from starbucks.
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    i dont "cheat" im allowed all things in moderation, i have been here since may this year and have been hitting all of my goals just by excercising faithfully 5xs a week for a hr and a half or more, watching my portions and never saying no to the foods i want.

good luck on your journey.
  • kailey_watson
    kailey_watson Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Cupcakes. And sourdough bread with herb butter. And a Dublin Dr. Pepper.

And if I'm dreaming, then some one has also invented a perfect vegetarian substitute for Panda Express's Orange chicken. Two and a half years vegetarian and it's literally the ONLY thing I miss.
  • Roseanne64
    Options
    Today it was Chinese. All day that is what I craved. When I was in Walmart I stopped by the Deli and got two pieces of General Tso's chicken (only cost me 35 calories). It totally did the trick!
  • Miriamreal
    Miriamreal Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Popeyes Fried Chicken.
  • pasofan
    pasofan Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    An "all you can eat " Chinese buffet or CiC's buffet !!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Well I had a cheat meal on Sunday (burger and fries with half a bottle of ketchup, plus red velvet cake!) But I'd love Chinese buffet!
  • keenslk
    keenslk Posts: 126
    Options
    Spag and meatballs with lots of CHEESE (made by my Nona with Love) and fresh white french stick bread with butter on the side oh and full fat coke and maybe choc brownie with ice ceam for dessert! so naughty. I am gluten intolorent so that meal is just a dream for me :(
  • lambeas
    lambeas Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Real Quebec poutine with fresh cheese curd.. is a canadian thing.. lol
  • mojiwoji
    Options
    I rarely crave super unhealthy meals; for me a cheat would be COOKIES! I am so addicted to cookies.
  • squintana1979
    Options
    I allow myself a cheat meal twice a month. If i happen to be attending a restaurant, I will usually stay within calorie and fat intake. My meal would be a big *kitten* blue cheese bacon burger with a mountain of grilled onions and a **** ton of steak fries. I am a piggly wiggly at heart!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't die to have anything. I eat what I want occasionally. Today I had pizza but instead of my usual place, I got it from Whole Foods. Smaller pieces, just as filling, YUMMY, and less guilt.
  • annanoel21
    annanoel21 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    i dont "cheat" im allowed all things in moderation, i have been here since may this year and have been hitting all of my goals just by excercising faithfully 5xs a week for a hr and a half or more, watching my portions and never saying no to the foods i want.

good luck on your journey.

Thats what i do. I havent stopped eating my foods - just eat better with smaller sizes. I love my pizza, pasta, burgers and fries. All with ranch.
  • Marjorielk
    Marjorielk Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    pizza
  • Xtina_Beba
    Options
    Pizza and beer or pasta and wine! YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
  • RonneyKay
    RonneyKay Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Well Friday we are going to the fair, and I am allowing myself an eggroll on a stick, grilled corn from the bbq place, and a caramel apple. I am actually quite sure I will take only 1 or 2 bites of the eggroll and pass it onto hubbie to finish, and there will be no way I will be able to keep the caramel apple to myself LOL...

In general though, the one thing I do miss is Panda Express. I do not know the word "moderation" that you all speak of LOL

Ronney
  • afrazier128
    afrazier128 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Toasted cheese ravioli and grilled chicken smothered in alfredo sauce, the rolls and cinnamon butter from Texas Roadhouse, and a huge *kitten* piece (like half a cake!) of tiramisu! Or, maybe just the tiramisu...that is my most favorite dessert EVER. :glasses: