Can good looks guarantee fidelity?

Options
13»

Replies

• Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    The best looking women do not translate into the best lovers between the sheets. Often quite the opposite is true. That's a common misconception among younger men. Don't get me wrong, if you fail to take care of yourself and chop your hair off your man probably won't find you attractive any more meaning your sex life is headed for the toilet. No / poor sex can lead to infidelity.

Sex isn't the most important part of marriage but it sure is (or better be) a big part. For both your sakes.
  • MîîśÊmÿłõü
    MîîśÊmÿłõü Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    definately not, looks dont gaurantee happiness, love fortune or anything of that matter
    if a mans will is to seek "lust" somewhere else, he will
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options

I believe it is important to only date people you are physically attracted to lol

Agreed!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Liz Hurley, Hugh Grant and Divine Brown. :noway:
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    the answer is easy........that guys an idiot.
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    No
    No matter how "good looking" a person is, someone can become sick of their personality, attitude, etc. I learned the hard way.

This^...
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I don't think so.. but I can't speak for the entirety of the worlds population.
    Personally, though, for me - not just on looks.
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I've had one ex admit to my face that he cheated and showed me a picture of the girl....

I smacked him upside the head and yelled, "could you have at least cheated on me with someone HOT?! Geezus, she looks like a frickin MAN!!" :laugh:

Looks have nothing to do with it.
  • Liluth
    Liluth Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    No, afraid not. You could be (quantifiably anyway) the hottest man or woman in the world, that doesn't guarantee anything, let alone fidelity.

There are a lot of factors that go into cheating. If you look online you can find confessions from anonymous men explaining why they cheat (once, twice, the entire relationship) and I can't recall seeing a simple "Because she was hotter". Sometimes it's boredom, sometimes they have different ideas of what a relationship entails, sometimes they don't think at all.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    hell to the no!
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    hahahahahahaha

no.
  • legmotor
    legmotor Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Cheating is all about the insecurities and shortcomings of the cheater.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    absolutely not. Looks may have drawn them to said person, but its not a gaurantee to keep them from straying.