Move-ember Challenge (Closed)

Options

Replies

• letmedrown
    Options
    Hey, just to let you know my goal. My goal is to try and lose a a stone during november and make sure i exercise 4 times a week. Also on the spread sheet it says my weight is 264 when its actually 254! Dont want to losing weight when i actually havent!
  • rebeccap13
    rebeccap13 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    My goals for the month:
    Work out 6 days a week
    Complete a 5k Thanksgiving morning
    Lose 15 lbs
  • may5220
    may5220 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    3rd day in the challenge, I am up to drinking 15 glasses a day, had a great workout last night and I am ready for my Zumba class tonight. Starting off great this month.
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    My Move-ember goals:
    Nov- 2011 Goals
    *Stay at or under calories
    *Drink at least 100oz of water a day
    *Do not skip meals- Eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner
    *Do some sort of workout at least 6 days a week
    *Do 1000 Jumping Jacks a day (10 sets of 100)

Feel free to add me. Please include a message though :flowerforyou:

~Michelle
  • concealedpearl
    Options
    My goals for the month are

1)Exercise at least 5 days a week
    2) Do most of my exercises in the morning at least 3 out of the 5 days
    3) Log in everyday for the whole month
    4)Eat more veggies.
  • lmifflin
    Options
    Did not hit any of my goals yesterday, but had a good reason. Made it through my colonoscopy (glad thats behind me). Now to get on with hitting all my goals for this month.
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Wed Nov 2 - drank lots of water (11 plus cups) and did my schedule workout. :) Success!
  • sheBB
    sheBB Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Wed Nov 2 - drank lots of water (11 plus cups) and did my schedule workout. :) Success!
    Great job 11+ water, I have 2 more to go, I'm not a drinker.
  • Pammie1000
    Pammie1000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Happy Move-ember! You are all doing so great, I'm still trying to get motivated again, like I was the first part of the year, it is sooo easy to fall back into old habits, like stopping at Hardee's for a thickburger.... yep..... for supper ....771 calories yikes!!!
  • Shalimarmandy
    Shalimarmandy Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Also on the spread sheet it says my weight is 264 when its actually 254! Dont want to losing weight when i actually havent!

oops! thanks for correcting it!!!
  • Shalimarmandy
    Options
    3rd day in the challenge, I am up to drinking 15 glasses a day, had a great workout last night and I am ready for my Zumba class tonight. Starting off great this month.

great job!!!
  • Shalimarmandy
    Options
    Happy Move-ember! You are all doing so great, I'm still trying to get motivated again, like I was the first part of the year, it is sooo easy to fall back into old habits, like stopping at Hardee's for a thickburger.... yep..... for supper ....771 calories yikes!!!

Fast food is a huge trap I can't go to a restuarant without a plan because everything I like has massive calories and fat.... Tomorrow is a new day!!!
  • Shalimarmandy
    Options
    Tomorrow is our first official weigh in!! I know since we started on Tuesday that weights may not have changed but please update them anyway as a "check-in" for the week a new challenge will be posted in the morning!

:flowerforyou:

ALSO - still missing 3 starting weights!!!! This month is going to be busy busy busy for me so please check in on fridays as I'm not going to have time to track people down.... If I don't hear from the last 3 people by tomorrow I'll have to drop them from the group. :frown:
  • sarah44254
    Options
    Feeling really good about today. I had some messy food choices but worked hard and made a great dinner to even out the day.

Day 3 = 9 cups water, scheduled workout complete! :) Might even have 11 cups just to get a better weigh in in the morning.. :) yeah!
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Another day of 30DS done and I'm a bit nervous about tomorrow's weigh-in. I haven't been eating enough calories I don't think so I went a little over today. I've had a few days this week of burning 700-900 calories and I can't eat all that back! I guess the morning will tell...
  • sarah44254
    Options
    sometimes, tageekly, the days I eat the most lead to the morning weigh ins at the lowest! I don't get it, but I like it :)
  • JudyMama
    JudyMama Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My goals for November are:
    1) *Log all food every day*
    2) Do all my PT stretches 3x/day
    3) Elliptical 5x/wk, weights 4x wk
    4) Go to bed earlier: in bed by 10, lights out by 11!!!
    5) Goal weight: 173.0
  • pbear1
    pbear1 Posts: 42
    Options
    Hi Shalimarmandy, I have never joined one of these groups before but I just wanted to say thanks, it looks like you put a lot of work into it. My SW on the spreadhseet should read 156 as I think 159 was just a post halloween bloat!!

Today my weight at weigh in was 152.5 (I was 153.5 last Friday before halloween). I am really happy with this as it means now I am in the 10stone bracket - a number I haven't seen in a while!!

Thanks again for this group I hope to get to 10.5stone (147lbs) by the end of November. Good luck to everyone else!!
  • RebeccaLeinen
    RebeccaLeinen Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    My goals:
    *workout 6 days a week
    *eat at least 1500 calories (since i've been way to low)
    *lose 10 lbs
    *lose 2 inches in my midsection!
  • RebeccaLeinen
    RebeccaLeinen Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Where do i change the signature?