Options
    It depends entirely on the woman.

^^^ this ^^^

Long hair/ short hair/ in-between hair/ I like 'em all/

What YOU like is what matters.
  • azQmaster
    azQmaster Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I like long hair, just for the handle bar effect that you can create.
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Short and sporty.
  • scott1024
    scott1024 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I prefer long hair but...

TEAM ALICE!!

alice-cullen.jpg
  • shawnscott5
    shawnscott5 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Go to my profile and check out my pictures! I recently had long hair and I just cut it short. It took probably 5 or more years off me and I love it!! I had curly hair, long and it always tangled esspecially when I worked out. Now, it is not a problem. If you have confidence in yourself, it will show no matter how long or short your hair is. Confidence is sexiness!! (that came from a guy friend)
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    I like long hair better. Not sure why but it just looks better on most women. However, some women look great with short hair or no hair.
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    Usually long, but it really does depend. Some girls look flat out amazing in short hair.
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I'm curious....I always struggle to grow my hair out. I get past my shoulders and I get the urge to chop it off again.

Men what do you prefer on women? Long or short and why?

Long personal preference....
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I really like long hair, the longer the better.
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Honey Badgers are bada$$ and shouldn't care what men think of their hair :laugh:

Honey Badger don't give a *kitten*

That's what I was gonna say haha!
  • chanson104
    Options
    Curly brunettes moderately long-length-ish are the best (my wife) but, really, all hair types, color and length are awesome. Its the brain and heart behind the hair that really makes the hair sparkle. No, really. Don't believe the BS woman's fashion magazines try to sell you.
    Love hearing (or reading) a man say that! Thank you. Your wife is a fortunate woman!
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    My hair is long, well past my shoulders. My husband strongly prefers that I keep it long, but ultimately how I cut my hair is up to me. I would love to be able to pull off a short sassy haircut, but sadly my hair short has all these weird cowlicks in it. I need the weight of long hair to keep it looking even remotely normal.
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    No opinion. Hair length doesn't matter to me.

Let's be honest... if you cut it or let it grow there is only a 3% chance I'll notice anyways.

Best comment ever.
  • Here2GetFit
    Options
    I love long hair on a woman