T.H.E. Team (trying hard everyday) November '11

Options
12346»

Replies

• Vonchka117
    Vonchka117 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Yvonne and I just joined this group. Presently I weigh 302.6 and have lost 27 lbs since joining MFP last year at this time. I'm looking to "kick things up a notch" and really move forward with my health improvement efforts.
  • char_char_piper
    Options
    Hello all!

I just got an invite to join y'all here and I'm guessing this is the way to do it?

My name is Charlotte and I am here to connect with other gals who are trying to get into the best shape of their lives and wanted to help be a source of motivation to all of you and myself.

I've struggled in one way or the other with weight for most of my life and now my goal is to lose 17-20 lbs by my first wedding anniversary in November.

I know that the weigh in day is supposed to be Monday, but I weigh every week on Sunday morning so I will go ahead and throw those numbers up right now:

Current weight: 167
    Target: 150 (ish)

Interestingly enough, I've been doing Jillian Michael's Body Revolution for the past month and at first I lost 5 lbs, but I have gained it all back in the last week; although I've dropped in my body fat %, so I'm going to chock that up to building lean muscle mass and not worry about it too much. I also currently run 3-4 miles about 3 times a week and I'm training for my first 5K in Sept!

Would be interested to hear what everyone else is doing and compare notes! Please also feel free to add me as a friend!

Be well,
    Charlotte

27783872.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • saukura11
    saukura11 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi Im danielle and I joined a while ago, lost weight and put it back on. So it is time to loose it again for the summer!