124»

Replies

• Kimberly2212
    Options
    HAHAHA I thought so too !
  • BuffyEat2Live
    BuffyEat2Live Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    "to me it's like I bought a dictionary-" I hear that in the middle of that "kissed by the rose on the grave" song.
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I knew someone who sincerely believed Elton John's "Tiny Dancer" went "Hold me closer, Tony Danza."
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    seein' it's close to Christmas and all, my 'x' used to sing this line in the famous Sleighride song:

titties up, titties up, titties up, let's go, let's put on a show

(instead of Giddy Up, Giddy Up...........you get the rest :)

And, since I'm so stinkin' old and remember the BEACH BOYS in the 60's........the song Barbara Ann?

I used to think they were singing "Bob Bob Bob, Bob Bob A Wren"
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    I knew someone who sincerely believed Elton John's "Tiny Dancer" went "Hold me closer, Tony Danza."

that kinda fits, for Elton :wink: :wink:
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    from my husband

I believe in miracles. You sexy thang
    what he heard:
    I believe in malco.
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    "revved up like a douche... another roner in the night." :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yep, only I thought it said "wrapped up like a douche"
    Also,
    "Toys and things that come by the dozen
    That ain't nothin' but drug store lovin'
    Hey little thing, let me light your CHEMICALS, cause Mama amamamamamamamama around here".....
    Go figure.

Actually, this got me singing the "Blinded by the Light" in the shower this afternoon and I realized I had more wrong than I thought:

"Blinded by the light, wrapped up like a douche, you know a woman of the night."

I remember years ago thinking that perhaps "douche" was a euphemism for sex trade workers :ohwell:
  • smae1980
    smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
    Options

that's actually from an episode of "Friends"
  • smae1980
    smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    "revved up like a douche... another roner in the night." :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

same song, but there was a line that a guy I used to date swore said "the little early birdie gave my *kitten* curly whirly and asked me if I needed a ride" What's with that song? I can't understand most of it and it all sounds pretty dirty...