Blonde jokes

Options
mleoni092708
mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
Ok I'll start-feel free to add more!

I Want to Buy That
A blonde goes into a nearby store and asks a clerk if she can buy the TV in the corner.

The clerk looks at her and says that he doesn't serve blondes, so she goes back home and dyes her hair black.

The next day she returns to the store and asks the same thing, and again, the clerk said he doesn't serve blondes.

Frustrated, the blonde goes home and dyes her hair yet again, to a shade of red.

Sure that a clerk would sell her the TV this time, she returns and asks a different clerk this time.

To her astonishment, this clerk also says that she doesn't serve blondes.

The blonde asks the clerk, "How in the world do you know I am a blonde?"

The clerk looks at her disgustedly and says,"That's not a TV -- it's a microwave!"

In a hushed voice, the guy next to him says, "Before you tell that joke, you should know something."

Our bartender IS blonde, the bouncer is blonde. I'm a 6' tall, 200 lb black belt. The guy sitting next to me is 6'2", weighs 225, and he's a rugby player. The fella to your right is 6'5" pushing 300 and he's a wrestler. Each one of US is blonde. Think about it, Mister. Do you still wanna tell that joke?"

The blind guy says, "Nah, not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times."

The truck's driver made her pull over into a parking lot and get out of the car.

He took a piece of chalk and drew a circle on the pavement. He told her to stand in the middle and not leave the circle.

Furious, he went over to her car and slashed the tires.

The blonde started laughing.

This made the man angrier so he smashed her windshield.

This time the blonde laughed even harder.

Livid, the man broke all her windows and keyed her car.

The blonde is now laughing hysterically, so the truck driver asks her what's so funny.

The blonde giggles and replies, "When you weren't looking, I stepped out of the circle three times!"

A blonde gets on an airplane and sits down in the first class section of the plane. The stewardess rushes over to her and tells her she must move to coach because she doesn't have a first class ticket. The blonde replies, "I'm blonde, I'm smart, I have a good job, and I'm staying in first class until we reach Jamaica."

The disgusted stewardess gets the head stewardess who asks the blonde to leave. The blonde yet again repeats "I'm blonde, I'm smart, I have a good job and I'm staying in first class until we reach Jamaica." The head stewardesses doesn't even know what to do at this point because they still have to get the rest of the passengers seated to take off; the blode is causing a problem with boarding now, so the stewardess gets the copilot.

The copilot goes up to the blonde and whispers in her ear. She immediately gets up and goes to her seat in the coach section. The head stewardess asks the copilot in amazement what he said to get her to move to her correct seat. The copilot replies, "I told her the front half of the airplane wasn't going to Jamaica."

Replies

• bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    just as well you don't know my ''blonde '' friend...she has a stanford MBA and has more degrees than a thermometer. sorry guys, I know this is ''just a bit of fun'', but I find this thread to be rather sexist and vulgar.
  • gennybunny1
    Options
    ((Giggle)) Bump for later.
  • TheAncientMariner
    TheAncientMariner Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to add any jokes because I don't know any, but those were funny, bottom line. I have blonde friends too, but I'm not going to get butthurt over a few blonde jokes. Lord knows I've had and heard my fair share of black, (insert race here), etc., jokes! You are giving people laughs, and some people need that. The butthurt has been flowing particularly strong these past couple days... I wonder what's up with that?
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    just as well you don't know my ''blonde '' friend...she has a stanford MBA and has more degrees than a thermometer. sorry guys, I know this is ''just a bit of fun'', but I find this thread to be rather sexist and vulgar.

Undercover blonde bru
  • JetzGurl
    JetzGurl Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    bump
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    LOL all in good humour. Blonde jokes have been around for decades!! Loved them - funny!!
  • AreneeG31
    AreneeG31 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I think these are hilarious! and with that being said, I usually keep my hair dyed blonde! Who cares! These are funny! :bigsmile:
  • doughnutwretch
    doughnutwretch Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I'm a very intelligent, successful blonde but can appreciate the jokes. Ease up and let them have their fun.
  • mleoni092708
    Options

Oh my gosh, come on! It's just in fun. We all know blondes are not dumb....lighten up! And I actually got this from a clean jokes website!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    How long do you think this thread will last before it gets locked because someone is offended by blond jokes? (btw, I'm a redhead. :wink: )
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Why was the blond staring at the orange juice?

Cause it said concentrate.
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    Options

lol is this a joke?
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options

Good one :laugh: :laugh: :happy:
  • BigCed77024
    BigCed77024 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options

There's no crying in baseball..or during blonde joke telling time.

I am pretty sure your friend could care less..about the jokes or you defending her.

PS I saying you have a blonde friend anything like having a black friend? Just curious!
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    lets start a thread about ''fat '' jokes. oh wait, that might be offensive.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options

HAHA!!!!!!!!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options

You're so fat that when they took your blood pressure, it read "bacon bits".
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    lighten up.

Maybe we should tell Finlander jokes? I'm half Finnish - and I take absolutely NO offense in them!!!
    Ole and Lena got married. On their honeymoon trip they were nearing Minneapolis when Ole put his hand on Lena's knee. Giggling, Lena Said, "Ole, you can go farther if ya vant to"... so Ole drove to Duluth.
    -Author Unknown

• mleoni092708
    Options

Oops....don't read my next thread of "yo mamma" jokes then.

I get it, just trying to brighten some people's days with funnies. If you don't think it's funny, that's fine. Stop reading it then.

And by the way, I'm a brunette, so I guess that means I must be predjudice.
  • stresco
    stresco Posts: 354 Member
    Options

You're so fat that when they took your blood pressure, it read "bacon bits".

Now that's funny right there!