Biggest "fail" of a text you've ever sent

Options
13»

Replies

• HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    tried to send a friend a picture of something i made....

yeah. i sent her a nude pic of me posing seductively. thankfully, she was bi and loved it. so it wasn't a complete fail.

i've also accidentally sent texts ranting about bad dates TO the person responsible for said terrible date....

Feel free to text me any time hahahaha!! :P
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options

yeah. i sent her a nude pic of me posing seductively. thankfully, she was bi and loved it. so it wasn't a complete fail.

i've also accidentally sent texts ranting about bad dates TO the person responsible for said terrible date....

pm me for my phone number :p
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    HMD7703 and ilovedeadlifts - you know how to reach me ;)
  • HarlCarl
    HarlCarl Posts: 266 Member
    Options

Need my number? :wink:
  • cajunlady56
    cajunlady56 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    My son sent me a text with the first ultrasound picture of my first grandchild saying "meet your grandson" I was so happy and excited I was crying and shaking. I tried to text "I am crying" but sent "I am cringing"
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I was trying to send my sister a text about how I was getting fed up with my dad's extended visit at my house.

Of course I accidentally sent "I'm so sick of dad being here. He won't take the hint to leave. What a needy moocher" to my father instead of her.
  • smpearce13
    smpearce13 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I was trying to send a girl friend "I want to take you to Jamba Juice". What my iPhone translated it to was "I want to lick your juices."

She was pretty quiet for a few minutes until I realized what I sent to her and had to apologize.
  • Kimbie500
    Kimbie500 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I was bugging my friend to go to lunch. She was complaining about having no money. So, I decided to offer to pay. Fail
    Her - Sorry I can't go till next week when I get paid
    Me - No problem chickie! Lunch is my *kitten*.
    Her - Ummm I don't swing that way but there is no harm in trying just once?!?
    Me - OMG OMG OMG I hate auto correct!!!! Lunch is my TREAT!!!! Not my *kitten* geez! LOL
    Her - Treat, *kitten* - its all good. LOL

OMG I am laughing so hard at work right now!!! Thanks for that!!!

Diddo! I am in tears and people are starting to look!

Me, too!! OMG!!

But hey, did you just leave your friend hanging? She was up for trying it just once... What a great friend!