what size clothes does every one want to be ??

Options

Replies

• Suziq2you
    Suziq2you Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I want to fit into my wedding dress by my 10th anniversary, July 2012. It's a size 4. Right now I am a loose 8. Not ready to try 6 yet.
  • Squeem
    Options
    I'm currently in a (UK) size 26. I would like to get into a 14.
    I was a bit startled by the dress sizes on here, till I realised that lots were US sizes!
  • Catspower
    Options
    I was in a 2 at my low (a LONG time ago!) and now am in a 12. A couple of years ago I was comfortably in a 6 but now I would be happy with an 8.
  • chefswife67
    Options
    I would like be a size 10 ,But i will just shoot for a size 12..
  • jpamplin28
    jpamplin28 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I am currently wearing 8-10 and a some 6s in jeans/pants and mostly M tops. I am pretty happy with where I am now and would just like to tone up more. I started in a tight size 24 and 2XL shirts.
  • elysecutie
    Options
    My current goal is to go from a 22 to a 14 and then from a 14 to a 12... I lose weight and i gain it back so its hard ):
  • Noof91
    Noof91 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    i am now 6 or 8 depends on the shop
    and my aim is to be 4
  • ohiomom0503
    ohiomom0503 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I started at a size 20/22 pant 2x-3x top. My original goal was a size 12, I had no idea what weight I would be at that size. For the most part, I'm now wearing size 14 pants and large to XL tops. But, last weekend, I tried on size 12 jeans/pants and they fit! So, now my new goal is a size 8 pant. We'll see...
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I am currently a UK 8 (in bizarre modern vanity sizing). My US jeans are a 2, or a 3 junior.
  • jlafas1981
    Options
    I currently wear a 26/28 in bottoms and 4/5 xl in tops :(

My goal size is a 14/16......
  • divadoll41
    Options
    size 10-12 will be fine with me.
  • naturallyflyy
    naturallyflyy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    i would like to be a size 8-10 jeans and a size sm/med shirt!
  • 20More
    20More Posts: 45
    Options
    I would love to be a size 8! My 12 is getting loose on me and I am hoping by Christmas to be very comfortable in a size 10.
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Modest goal for me, I'd be happy to be a 14 and get out of the "fat lady" section.
  • bigfluffyjujubird
    Options
    Uk 12-14 i am currently UK 16-18 so not much just a small 14 would be nice but i need to do it slowly otherwise it will all go back on!
  • teezmom
    Options
    I am currently a 20 and finally am getting serious about getting the pounds off befoer I get any older. If those old people on biggest loser can do it so can we! I want to lose enough weight to get into a size 10, or maybe an 8. I used to wear 7/8 when I weighed 140 but that was 15 years ago!
    Same here. I refuse to get any older at this weight.
  • juliepre
    juliepre Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    An 8 would be great! I am currently wearing size 12s but they are getting loose now.
  • teezmom
    Options
    I don't know about size, but my greatest desire is to wear my shirt inside my pants WITHOUT a bulging muffin top and saddlebags!. I press forward to that moment!
  • may5220
    may5220 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I want to get back into 14/16 but I would like to get into a size 12
  • careyayn22
    Options
    I'm fairly petite so honestly I think a modern size 4( modern meaning vanity sizing taken into consideration). I would be pretty happy with a 8/9 and medium/large tops. ( I am an apple shape---tiny little legs/butt and big top).

I'm currently about a 14--little smaller in some brands. I am still a 1x on top. I was an 18 and 2 or 3x on top.