what size clothes does every one want to be ??

Options

Replies

• jaci34
    jaci34 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I really didn't have a size in mind...more of a number, but I now get into a 6-8 and I'm super happy with that! :)
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I would like to be solid 8. and then from that will see how I look and feel
  • mariesmela
    Options
    I started out a 24 pants and 3x shirt. am down to a22 pants and 2xshirt. I know it is not going to be easy but I want to get t size 18 and then go from there.... good luck to all

add me if you like
  • tchrnmommy
    tchrnmommy Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    A 6ish. I was a 6-8P at my thinnest and happy there. I started at a 16 with losing and at a 14P now.

^^^This....I'm only 5'1" and when I was pushing a 12-14...I was just miserable. I know what my "number" is....it's 6! Currently I'm an 8-10 depending on the brand
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be between 150-160 lbs. I'm not sure what size that is, because the thinnest I remember myself being is 180 lbs @ 12 years old....

12117749.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I started out 9 months ago in a size 18/20 jeans and my goal was a size 10. I am now a size 8/10 and have about 15 more lbs. to loose, so I guess I'll probably end up a size 6.
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I always wanted to be an 8! Now I'm a 4!!!!

Just goes to prove that you never know what you can do!!!

So true! I wanted a 6 and am a 1/ 2 now
  • aussie_nic_getting_fit
    Options
    i started out at a AU20-22.. i am now a AU 14.

My goal is to be a AU10-12.. I'll get ther alot faster if i could break this 6week plataue ... GRRR
  • pangela13
    pangela13 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I would just like to be able to go into a store and have the option to buy normal size clothes. Just like everybody else does.
  • davessweets
    Options
    I would love to get to a size 10..its what i was when i got married. Im a curvy girl lol..and always have been even at 110 pounds. But for now im aiming for a size 16 pant!
  • ActorGirl1476
    ActorGirl1476 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I started at 13/14 and am now at 7/8 .. I eventually want to be like 4/5.
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7", currently a us size 8 in pants (6 in dresses), would like to be a us size 4 or 6 :)
  • natalie412
    natalie412 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I would like to get into 8. Am 10 and 12s currently. Have been in 14 at highest weight. The smallest I have been is in 6s and 8s, and that was around 125-130 (I am 5'6"). I know sizes have changed though, because how can I be wearing 10s now at 158?
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    Preferably a 4-6, but I would be okay with up to an 8. I just really don't want to be over that anymore.
  • britarnone1
    britarnone1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am a siz 8 in womens and an 11 in juniors... I want to get to a size 4 but I really don't think my hips will allow it but that is my dream size(or a 7 in juniors)
  • trill0042
    trill0042 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm at an 18/20 now. My first goal is size 12. After I hit that I'll reevaluate. I don't think I'll go much smaller than that, I want to make sure I keep my curves ( the good ones).

" 36-24-36? Haha. Only if she 5'3". "
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    I am sorry if this makes anyone mad but I just want my size 2's to fit comfortably! (not tight)
    I apologize in advance because all my friends think I am crazy!
  • Armygirl67
    Armygirl67 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm shocked at how many grown women want to fit into juniors clothing. LOL! They are for little girls who haven't gone into puberty yet or have had children. No room for womenly curves. :-D March on over to the misses...I think you'd probably fit into even a SMALLER size! :drinker:

LOL...reading my mind!

Because we are shorties..I am only 5'1 132 lbs. dress size 5-6. and still look chunky.
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    I could easily be a 6 if I were thin and a medium top. I have a pretty small frame.
  • acidosaur
    acidosaur Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    well, i want to be a size 10, but that's a UK size 10- don't know exactly what that equates to in US sizes?