what size clothes does every one want to be ??

Options

Replies

• IronSiren
    Options
    3 as an ideal was at a three at 125lbs (I'm 5'5"). I'm a good 5 now (at 142lbs), but because of the low waist bands, that does not mean a whole lot!
  • annanuttall
    Options
    I'm currently size 14 and i would love to be a size 10.
  • may2490
    may2490 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I love wearing the size 9/10. My issue is the shirt size. I want to be a S/M instead of M/L. Sigh.
  • unicorn1081
    unicorn1081 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I want to be in a small to medium shirt, and a 4-6 pants. when I lost weight in 2009, those we're the sizes i wore and i really loved it. I got a way to go but i know I can do it again and this time keep the weight off. good luck to everyone on your goals! :flowerforyou:

12445253.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    i was saying size 10 before but while i'm at it I wanna shoot for a size 8! hell yeah! I can do this. we can do this, nothing is impossible!!!
  • dkueter94
    Options
    I would love to be a 2/4 again!!! I'm currently a 7/8 with way too much around my middle! I'm short so all extra "stuff" there looks horrible!
  • killerqueen17
    killerqueen17 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I would like to be a 2... note that I used to be a 0 with no effort on my part, so I feel this is do-able!

Right now I'm a 6, but in pictures I feel like I look much heavier than I actually am... and my husband agrees. He says "why do cameras hate you??" haha... I appreciate his honesty.

Because camera adds about 20 pounds for me, I need to drop a couple more sizes in order to not hate seeing pictures of myself...
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    It's all about where you are coming from... for me I want to be anything that starts with a "1" . I know a lot of people have goals to get into the single digits, but for me even getting down to a size 18 would be fabulous!
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Started at a 24-26W. Now in a 20W. I have a goal weight of 140lbs. When I was in high school and at that weight, I could wear a size 7/8. I'm over thirty now, though, so my body may have changed and that number might be a little different now. We'll see.
  • AngelaeLebron1
    AngelaeLebron1 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Right now, I am at a size 11, and some 13's....I want to be in 7's and 9's
  • CaraBeara1
    Options
    I'd love to be a 2/4 again. I'm a 12 right now.
  • Angela_2_Oh
    Angela_2_Oh Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I currently wear a 12 or sometimes a 10, would really like to be an 8.
  • Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I dont care about the size of the clothes, its about how I look and feel in them!
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be back in a size 0 jeans and dress. I'm at a 4 right now. For my height and build (I have a suuuper small frame. My shoulders are really teeny, too), this is appropriate for me. I was at that size about 4 years ago.
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Size "anti-muffin-top-and-thighs-not-rubbing-together"
  • sweethinkr
    Options
    My goal is any size that doesn't have a number followed by an X!

Just want to be able to shop in the regular clothing section. Oh I can't wait!
  • JudyKC32
    Options
    I felt totally hot at a size 10!!! Curves in all the right places...

I've struggled with weight for so long and have seen myself in sizes from 8-18 in the last 12 years or so. Right now, I'm the heaviest I've ever been and want to go from my current size 18 to a size 10. I love being a size 10!
  • sld_6001
    sld_6001 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have been 16/18 for a loooong time. I am currently a 14, but have been a 12 (briefly). Would like to be a solid 10, but we will see when I get there.
  • VendettaMachine84
    VendettaMachine84 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy at a solid 6, but I'd really like to be a 4.

When I started MFP, I was a 10/12.
    Now I'm a solid 8, and some 6's.
  • jeannec3631
    jeannec3631 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    i've been down to an 8 before...but on a very restrictive diet! so i will settle for a 10...that way there is some give/take in life! let's admit it, food is a part of life & to be enjoyed