what size clothes does every one want to be ??

Options

Replies

• bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I'm not too worried about it since brands etc vary so much. But right now 10s are usually a little baggy for me and I've been a 6 before, so that would be nice :)
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I'm down to an Aussie 10-12 which I'm very happy with, my aim now is to stay here!
    (That's probably about the ame size in UK, 6-8 in US)
  • sandybirrd
    Options
    Started MFP at the end of summer when my size 6 jeans became *unwearable* and my one pair of 8's were getting tight. 15 pounds (and counting!) later, I bought two pair of size 4's this weekend!!! I could use just a smidge more room in my new jeans, but I don't know if I want to fit into a size two...I'm rather curvy in the hip area but tiny from the waist up, and the last time I fit into size two jeans, I was also sporting the "Skeletor" chest...not cute!!!
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Going from a tight size 18 down to a 6 so far....about 5 more lbs to lose so I'm thinking maybe a 4??Never remember being a 4. I was a 7 in High School. :D
  • vampchick88
    Options
    I'm currently a 20/18. My goal is a size 14 for my wedding day in 2013. I have the wedding gown and its a bit of a tight fit right now. It has an adjustable corset top and my hips fit fine, its my stomach and underbust area where I need the most work. I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I've seen so many people with awesome weightloss results, how did you do it? What fitness plan worked best for you?
  • lucylou9701
    Options
    My Ultimate goal is to be in a size 6 pants size S/M shirt. I am currently a size 9 in M shirt. Little bit more to go! (BTW I am 5'8 150lbs and my goal weight is 135)
  • TLW1955
    Options
    my cloth size ? mmmm not sure have lost 50 pounds would like to keep it and maintain it it has been harder than losing it in the first place,just trying to keep it off
  • withoutaname
    withoutaname Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I used to be able to fit into anything between a size 10 to a 14, now I can currently only fit into anything 14-16, and the occasional 12. I would love to be able to fit into size 10s again, to be able to fit into an 8 would be a dream.
  • ptweightloss
    Options
    I'm at around 13-16 in pants as of now and I would LOVE to fit into my size 5's again!
  • nicolelaine
    nicolelaine Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Currently wearing 10... I really want to be down to either 4 or 6.... :)
  • GottadropdemLBS
    Options
    At my heaviest I was in an 18. I am currently back in a 14, going from 236lbs to 218lbs. I lost and additional 4lbs since being on MFP and would love to be in an 8... It is a long way away from where I have ever been but when I get there I will know I have changed my life. It is a goal that I am detemined to get to and do it the right way so I can keep it off. I have a 10yr old daughter and as she grows I need to make sure I am able to be right by her side, ABLE,ACTIVE and READY... I love this site and all my friends. Feel free to add me if you like, we can all use the support... ; )
  • jbrezy
    Options
    I would love to go back to a size 4-6 (pre-pregnancy size).. I started at a 16. Currently squeezed into 10's
  • maura5880
    maura5880 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy at a 4, but thrilled at a 2 :)
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I gotta say it's nice to hear all these people say they'd like to be a 10, that's where I'm at now. (I'm assuming we're talking jeans/pants) I had to go up to a 12 stretch and I was really uncomfortable there, so my goal is to get back down to an 8, but I'd be happy in a 10 as long as the clothes are comfortable. I can wear an 8 in dresses.
  • JennW130
    JennW130 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    i want to get to an 8 = )
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    i started at an 18
    am now a 14-12 (depending on what i is )
    and would love to be a 8-6 :)
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    I started in size 24 pants and 2X - 3X tops. I set a weight goal of 150-175 and told myself that should put me at size 16 - the size I was when I started high school. After 11 months I am in sizes 14 - 16, and larges (some mediums) - I'm still 197, so I don't even know where I will be when I get to my goal weight, but obviously going to be smaller than anticipated and loving it!
  • TXBelle1174
    TXBelle1174 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I am currently a size 22. When I looked and felt my best, I was in a loose sz 14. I am 5' 7" and have a fairly large frame. I would love to be in a size 12 but I will be perfectly happy with a size 14. That's what size all my really cute stuff hanging in my closet is that I cant wear. I have a pair (an OLD pair) of button fly Calvin Klein jeans that are soooo sexy and they are a 14 slim. I want those to fit. I mean FIT, not have to force the buttons closed.
  • ahinescapron
    ahinescapron Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I am currently a size 16 and would like to get to a 10/12. I got down to an 8 once and my grandma made fun of me for not having a butt...I won't do that again. Oh, and I am six feet tall with a large frame.
  • bethanyweathers
    bethanyweathers Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Currently a 16/18 depending on the store, and I'd like to get down to a 10/12. I'm 5'11" so I think that would be a great size for me.