what size clothes does every one want to be ??

Options

Replies

• writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    I was the most confident and comfortable in a size 10....so that is my goal as far as size goals are concerned :)
  • tiedye
    tiedye Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Currently wearing a 0. Would love to be a loose 0 or fitted 00.
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Well I'd ideally like to be in single digits. Long journey ahead to get there, unfortunately.
  • laurenrenee1025
    Options
    Hi! I was a 10 in 2009, and am really happy at that size. I currently am 5 7 and weigh 215 and am wearing a size 16. Congrats on dropping two sizes already!
  • mlbanks
    mlbanks Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm shooting for a 10, but would love to be a 7/8
  • kthrrs
    Options
    I would love to be around a size 8-10! I have two big of hips to even imagine being in anything lower. I'd love to be able to wear pants where I didn't have to worry about my "love handles" showing!
  • leonormusic
    leonormusic Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That's a tough question because even when I was a size 6 I was flabby, so it's not about a number for me anymore, it's about how fit and strong I am.
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    I'm a 4, would adore a 2 but can't see it happening with my child birthing hips. :(
  • hojo94
    hojo94 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I am in a 12, I would LOVE to get to a 6... but, if I can make it to an 8, I will be a HAPPY girl!!
  • BlJohnston77
    BlJohnston77 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Im currently wear between 16/18 would like to get to size 5/7 thats where I was at before I had my last baby. Not sure what size I am at yet but I do my pants are getting looser!!!!
  • rcpayton
    Options
    Id like to get down to a size 8 because Ive never been that small as an adult. I started at a solid size 16 and am now fitting into a 10 in most clothes. It's hard to really know what size you are because everything fits differently brand to brand and because some stores offer "vanity sizing" to make you think you are smaller (thus more likely to buy the item).

I have 15-20 lbs to go. Regardless of what size I finally achieve, Im just SO much happier in my healthier, leaner new body and that is so much more important than any number on the scale or on a label. Happiness knows NO numbers!!!
  • Xtina_Beba
    Options
    I fit 5-7 but 3-4 would be nice and I wouldn't go any lower
  • adross3
    adross3 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    All of my pants fall off my waiste now. I hope that when I buy winter clothes that I will fit into a 34 waist.
  • zumba89
    Options
    I use to fit 28-30. Now I'm at 26 in jeans but I would love to be at 18. That would be great.
  • fit4everyoung
    Options
    Interesting... I am 5"1 108-110 and trying to hit 100 pounds.. I am currently between 0 and 00 petites. Petite 0's are getting lose but still struggling with stubborn 5-8 pounds! One of you is currently 5'1 and 100...
  • evewtsn
    evewtsn Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    i WILL be a uk 14/16!
    that is the size i was when i met my husband (i thought i was fat then!...idiot!) and had a BMI of 25....pre uni and kids and emmigration :)
    at the beginning of the year i was a tight uk 24 i am now a tight uk 20 loose 22. I am throwing away the fat clothes as i go as i WILL NOT be wearing then EVER EVER again!
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    5 foot 2, and have gone from a UK 14 to UK 10.

Pretty happy with that - my BMI is just under 25, so I could stand to lose a bit more. I can fit into some of my daughter's size 8s, but have no real desire to be a 6 (that would be a US 2 I think)
  • amcanzo
    amcanzo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Currently wearing a 12 and want to get back to a 6. :love:
  • utgrrl82
    utgrrl82 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am a size 24 currently. I cannot remember ever being smaller than a 16. To not over-do I want to get to a size 16 again. Once I get there I will aim for a 8 or 10. And from there not sure.
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Im a size 20 ( well they loose now :)) but I want to ultimately get down to a 12 maybe a 10