what size clothes does every one want to be ??

Options

Replies

• Lozzy_82
    Lozzy_82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for a comfy UK 12 which I think is equivalent to a US 8-10. I'm currently a 14.
  • argharna
    Options
    Im at an 18/20 now I would really like to be a 10/12.
  • Mrrwmoo
    Options
    To fit into a size small in Asia. A size 0 in the US is sometimes considered a large in say, Thailand T-T;;
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Don't care what size I am. Lack of mushiness is all that counts.
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Size healthy!
  • nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Hi, firstly - congrats on losing 18 lbs and 2 dress sizes already! Feels great, doesn't it?? Funny you should ask as I always think & tend to wonder what my final weight and size goal should be? I am only 5' 2" but don't think I have a small build so I was guessing an athletic 130 on the scale but like a 6-8 pants size, depending on the style/designer. I am currently still 150 but am wearing some 8 dress pants and size 8 and 10 jeans.. and the best part is, I'm actually smaller than I was on my wedding day almost 20 yrs ago! I do remember my wedding dress was a size 12.. so I have not seen anything smaller than that in at least 25 yrs.. wow. But that's also why I have no clue! And no clothes that size either, ha ha. Have been borrowing clothes from a friend and purchasing a few items here and there...

I love reading everyone's answers because we are all SO different! And jeans for one, can fit the same but be in 3 different sizes, right? Fun fun.... good luck with your goal - I don't know how tall you are but I'm sure you'll meet it if you set your mind to it. :smile:
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    US 2-4 UK 8 Aus 8-10

ie back to my old size :)
  • kristen11joy
    kristen11joy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    sizes are tricksy! I wore an 8 in high school ( in the 80s) -- and now I'm in 10 or 12 depending on the brand -- but I weigh 40 pounds more than I did then! I think part of the reason I put on weight over the years without realizing it was because my size in the stores didn't change much. Also depends where you are. My SIL (very small person) wears a size 4 in Vancouver, and finds size 0 too big in Florida (at the SAME chain store). And even though I know all this, I get absurdly happy when I fit into a smaller size at the store (even when there is no loss of weight/inches/whatever to explain it) I'm starting to think it's all about marketing!
  • Laineegrrl
    Laineegrrl Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy with 12
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I want to be 18% body fat and have lots of big muscles. So whatever clothing size that is. Probably a 6-8 like I am now.
  • nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    US size 4
  • tracy337
    tracy337 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I started at a size 26-30 depending on the maker, cut etc. Right now my mini goal is a size 12 but long term I would like to be a 6-8ish :) I have not been 130 pounds since I was 10 years old so I have no clue what size that will put me into.
  • CindiBryce
    Options
    I want to fit into my old clothes, which are size 2.
  • santini1975
    santini1975 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    In January I was a 14-begging-to-be-a-16 :) I just bought a bunch of size 6 pants! I thought this was my goal, but a size 4 would be AWESOME!!!
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I was an 18 when I graduated HS... that will be good enough. I would love to see 14, but haven't been there since before I hit puberty, so I doubt I'll make that. Nothing lower than a 14.
  • misskariw
    misskariw Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    LOL! I am shaped like a pumpkin with skinny arms & legs. Most of my things that currently fit are 22w-26w (always depends on the maker). I did however, squeeze into a pair of jeans last night that I couldn't button last week. I would LOVE to end up in a size 8, but I'll be happy if I'm ever below a 16 again. (That's the smallest size I ever actually remember wearing...)
  • Kslice39
    Kslice39 Posts: 146
    Options
    I want to be a size 6-8(US) because thats when i remember being the happiest with my body. I dont want to be too small because i woman needs her curves baby! lol at least i want my curves still, i just want to be happy and love my body again :) right now i am a 14/16 so i have a LONG way to go but i know i can do it :)
  • darbym7
    Options
    right now im in a size 7. i would love to be in a size 4, maybe even a three
  • Samsara9
    Options
    I would love to be a size 4 US....but I don't know if my hip bones will allow it :laugh: Dang bone structure!
  • AandJsMommy
    Options
    I would love to be a 4 or a 6 but we will see when I reach my goal as to what size I end up wearing.