what size clothes does every one want to be ??

Options

Replies

• fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    8 would be AMAZING but I will settle for a 10.

Currently a 16.
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I want to be an 8!!! 8 would be perfect.
  • Unwrapping_Candy
    Unwrapping_Candy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be a size 10 which given my height would put me somewhere around 160 pounds. :)
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    I am at a 10. Trying to get to a 7.
  • iysys
    iysys Posts: 524
    Options
    most of my jeans are a 20. one pair of levi's is a 22. one pair an 18. none of them fit now. i don't own a single pair i can't slip off without unbuttoning. i am down 31 pounds so far.

3 weeks ago i could sausage myself into 16s at old navy and kohl's. my goal right now is for those 16s to fit by black friday shopping with my in-laws. girl needs some new clothes! everything looks so sloppy and loose!

ultimately i have no idea. i try and wrap my head around how much i would love to be able to buy clothes in a regular store. i am very into fashion and would love to take a more active role in it. i'm almost there. once i can do that i really only care about being fit and healthy. if i recall i was a 10 or 12 when i was in the 7th grade. that would probably look nice LOL
  • Miriamreal
    Miriamreal Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    18 years ago i was a size 16, for me it would be wonderful to be size back at 175lb ,I am now size 24. and I feel terrible.
  • fordster99
    fordster99 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I started this journey at a size 26 and am now in a size 20 (almost in an 18), I seriously cannot remember ever wearing anything lower than a 14 in my lifetime so I would say a size 10 or 12 would be wonderful for me. I would just like to walk into a place like Old Navy and be able to actually buy something that fit and looked good rather than buying mens shirts and bypassing pants all together.
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be a size 10 which given my height would put me somewhere around 160 pounds. :)

Right now I'm a 12 sometimes 14 because of my hips... My goal was size 10 but more and more I think about it, I'd really like to be in the healthy for my height range :smile: waist under 30... Right now it's 31 :bigsmile:
  • slightlycrunchymama
    Options
    an 8 would feel awesome!
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I want to be a 14 or a 12 but and 8 would be AMAZING!!! I'm a loose 20 right now. :-)
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    currently a size 10, would like to get back to a size 6 which is the size all of my winter clothes are so I need to hurry!
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    an 8 would feel awesome!

YES! I'm currently a 14
  • sarahcowley1
    Options
    I'm 5'10"

I started like this:
    Pants - 24W
    Shirts - XXL
    Dresses - 20W
    Skirts - 22W
    Bras - 44F

My goal was Size 12 pants. I would have been happy to stay there but as long as I am healthy I don't really care what weight or size I am, although I really don't want to be thinner than I am now - just more fit.

I passed my weight goals and, thanks to a combination of a large bone structure, narrow shoulders, and an hourglass figure, I am all over the map with clothing sizes now.
    Pants - mostly 8, some 10
    Shirts - Small or Extra Small
    Dresses - 6
    Skirts - 6 or 8, with one random Size 4 skirt that fits perfectly - don't ask me how.
    Bras - 34DDD or 32G

wow what a inspiration i bet your so proud you look fantastic !!!!
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I want to get back into my size 4 Calvin Klein jeans. I lived in them for my entire freshman year of college and a good part of my sophomore year. Then I met my husband and gained almost 40 lbs. I have 16 more left to lose. I WILL wear them again.
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    This is hard but i'm thinking an 8 no bigger than a 10. Currently a 14 but not for long- LOL
  • ksubbert
    ksubbert Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    If they make a tee shirt that is size L, but XL in the arms and chest, then that is what size I would like to be.
  • mistresseeyore
    mistresseeyore Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I will be happy to get down to a size 14. I still want to keep my curves, as long as I'm healthy.
  • ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I always wanted to be an 8! Now I'm a 4!!!!

Just goes to prove that you never know what you can do!!!

I could have written this same response! I always wanted to be an 8 and swore that only "skinny girls with no hips/butts" could fit in a 4. Not true, because I still have hips & a booty but I fit into a 4!
  • noctuae
    Options
    Right now I'm a size 18/20 jeans, 2xl shirt, and 40 C bra.
    I'd like to be size 16/17 by December 18- My birthday. :)
    I'd also like to get down to a 38 C bra and maybe a regular XL shirt by January.
  • Cas_p
    Cas_p Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm a UK size 10 (US 8) I'm after a UK 8 (US 6).