what size clothes does every one want to be ??

Options

Replies

• christinaroxz
    Options
    9/10.. I was there once and LOVED it.. It was the perfect mixture of not skinny but not overweight.. just right! Women always look better with some curves, atleast to me! :)
  • AreneeG31
    AreneeG31 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    7/8 or nicely into a 9/10. currently in 11 jrs
  • breakingthecycle
    breakingthecycle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    a 10-12 would be nice for my height. :-)
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I started at a 17 and I am currently wearing a 13 14.

Me too! Started in a pair of size 17 jeans (packed in sausage-style LOL), now in a 13 and they're starting to get loose! Ultimately I'd love to be in a 5 or 7 again. I'll be happy just to get back in the single digits, though, and won't stress too much on whatever happens after that.
  • katcod1522
    katcod1522 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I was a size 18. Now in 12s. And one pr of size 10 jeans fits. I want to be an 8. Single digits baby!
  • emmerz1
    emmerz1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new here and I came across this post so I'm gonna answer lol I'm currently a size 14 and just starting my weight loss journey. I would love to get down to a 10. I would be happy with that...an 8 would be awsome though :)
  • hummzz
    hummzz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure its a certain size I want to be. I wasn't even sure about how much weight I wanted to lose. I just knew that I wanted to eat healthier and feel better and have more energy. I've achieved that but still with the program because I'm still over weight! So as long as I feel good and eating good I'm satisfied.

OH BTW...I started at a size 22/24 depending and now I'm in a size 18! :D
  • jldaley09
    jldaley09 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Id be happy in a 10. Id love to be an 8, but I know I look good as a 10.
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    My goal when I started was a size 8, now I am a size 4. I am good with that.
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Im a size 14 now n can fit in a size 12,just snug..but I would love to be a size 6/8!
  • Artemis_Acorn
    Artemis_Acorn Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I was a 10 the last time I was at my goal weight, but that was before I'd had kids, and I was a lot younger. Not sure what size I'll be at when I hit my goal weight anymore. I'll be happy just to be able to buy beautiful clothes that I have to walk past now because they don't come in my size.
  • doobabe
    doobabe Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Well- I want to not blow the button off of my 4's when TOM strolls into town anymore........... lol
  • sarahcowley1
    Options
    i'm currently a size 16 but I would LOVE to be a size 10. I'm not sure if I will be able to reach my goal or not. I have wide hips and a butt so I might have trouble finding the right jeans if I were smaller. How did you lose to 2 pants sizes?! That's awesome!

thanks i cut out bread and cut down my portion size the weight has just dropped off :)
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    unsuperficial take: i don't care about size so much as i care about the way i feel and look in and out of my clothes. in other words, AWESOME.

superficial take: a size 6.
  • Shanaedunn
    Shanaedunn Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    My biggest size was a 22-24 (whoo) that hurt to type. I am currently in a 12 and I have a few size 10 pants that I can fit into (hard work and exercise) this has been a long two year journey. My goal is 154 because the computer told me that would be a healthy BMI so if that is the case I would like to see an 8 if not I would be please with a 10 and very toned.

Have a blessed day and good luck on your goals!

Shanae`
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    Options
    I'm shooting for 38 jeans - I'm at a 42 right now.
  • edisonswifey
    edisonswifey Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I am a 16/18 and would like to be a size 12 also. My reason is so that I can increase my chances in getting pregnant. Keep the good work sounds like you are well on your way. =)
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    I started out a size 12 or XXL in tops. I now wear a 6 and S or M top, depending on the style. I like my size right now and I don't really care about getting to a smaller size, I just want to lose some random fat I still have left...tummy, underarms, etc.
  • JessicaEPope
    JessicaEPope Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I started at 14/16 UK sizes, but suffer from IBS so 16s for when bloating was an issue.

I am currently in size 12 ish UK sizes, I have some size 10 items, but I tend to go by jeans sizes because I have bigger hips and tummy so I take that as my biggest size.

I would love love love to be able to comfortably buy size 10 UK jeans, which would probably translate to size 8 in some dresses and other things, but for jeans definitely a 10 :D
  • BrickHouse2011
    BrickHouse2011 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I want to be a solid 14 but can fit some 12s.lol