If there were no consequences what would you eat right now?

Options

Replies

• kjones3535
    Options
    I would eat a bunch of Buffalo hot wings...with ranch
  • allie864
    allie864 Posts: 298
    Options
    Nachos. I think they need to add a drooling smiley... :)
    Nachos aren't so bad if you can stop early
    The key word being "if" :wink:
    Have you no will power?
    I do, actually. However, if I'm going to step outside of reality & eat something with 'no consequences' then I don't really need it, do I? :)
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Olive Garden!

Smoked Mozzarella Fonduta
    Mixed Grill
    Zuppa Toscana Soup
    Bread sticks
    Cheesecake
  • Angieeebabayy
    Options
    Omg. I have a list, sadly.

Movie theatre buttered popcorn.
    Bugle chips.
    RED LOBSTER CHEDDER BAY BISCUITS! <3
    Cheesecake
    Oh I forgot about those biscuits. Its been awhile

Ugh, yes. They're sooooo good. But they're like 300 something calories per biscuit. So unhealthy. But I know I could gorge myself on those.
    I just looked it up out of curiosity, and it says they are 150 calories. Now if only there were a Red Lobster near me...

Oh, I had heard from someone that they were around 300 calories. Maybe they were wrong. But, they're still terrible for you. :/ They taste so amazing, however.
  • TeeJayBee_xo
    Options
    hmm possibly a whole tub of Ben & Jerrys Cherry Garcia frozen yoghurt! omg. <3
  • KMSForLife
    Options
    Warm, homemade fudgy brownie topped with creamy vanilla ice cream and hot fudge :love:
  • aranchmom
    aranchmom Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    A whole bag of Lays Ripple potato chips with chive dip. Hot wings with ranch. Ice cream. And chocolate. Lots of chocolate. :bigsmile:
  • bluecollarfrench
    bluecollarfrench Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Nachos. I think they need to add a drooling smiley... :)
    Nachos aren't so bad if you can stop early
    The key word being "if" :wink:
    Have you no will power?
    I do, actually. However, if I'm going to step outside of reality & eat something with 'no consequences' then I don't really need it, do I? :)

And that is where we say touche
  • chuluotababe
    Options
    Steak and Shake Frisco Melt, small cheese fries, and a kids size strawberry milkshake. 1460 Cals/83 fat/139 carbs of pure happinesss. :)
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I would make up some brownie batter and eat the ENTIRE bowl. Or, a dozen giant chocolate chip cookies would suffice!!
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options

Bugle chips.
    Cheesecake

Ugh, yes. They're sooooo good. But they're like 300 something calories per biscuit. So unhealthy. But I know I could gorge myself on those.
    I just looked it up out of curiosity, and it says they are 150 calories. Now if only there were a Red Lobster near me...

Oh, I had heard from someone that they were around 300 calories. Maybe they were wrong. But, they're still terrible for you. :/ They taste so amazing, however.
    Are they terrible for you? They look OK according to Red Lobster's site. I'm not saying they're a health food, either, but a biscuit should not hurt you. Of course the trouble is that they are too delicious to eat ONE biscuit. :happy:
  • brushe
    brushe Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    A corndog from the fair or a turkey leg......onion rings....
  • Angieeebabayy
    Options

Bugle chips.
    Cheesecake

Are they terrible for you? They look OK according to Red Lobster's site. I'm not saying they're a health food, either, but a biscuit should not hurt you. Of course the trouble is that they are too delicious to eat ONE biscuit. :happy:

That's why they're terrible for you- because you can't have just one! :P
    I'm not proud of this, but I'm pretty sure I've had like five in one sitting. Lolol.
  • _Peacebone_
    _Peacebone_ Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    A whole bag of mini snickers and a jar of peanut butter.
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    I am Italian .. a big portion of pasta... any kind.. lasagna.. rigatoni.. stuffed shells.. whatever just so it has carbs and lots of them. Plus a tall glass of wine. And would also if I did not burst by then.. I would love a big ole piece of chocolate cake. I am full just reading about this. :sick:
  • JThomas61
    Options
    Raspberry cheese cake with boyson berry syrup all over it, especially if its from the Olive Garden
    Garlic Chicken flatbread from Buffalo Wild wings, the whole damn flatbread!
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options

Bugle chips.
    Cheesecake

That's why they're terrible for you- because you can't have just one! :P
    I'm not proud of this, but I'm pretty sure I've had like five in one sitting. Lolol.
    Seriously, I used to go there when I was a teenager/young adult and I could eat like nobody's business... Five does not sound unreasonable AT ALL.
  • Indy_Mario
    Options
    A big, huge BLT...maybe 2 and a nice malted milk to wash it down with. Just think: a nice bed of lettuce and tomato to rest Jowl bacon to the ceiling, topped with maybe a bit of mayo and some onions. *bliss* :drinker:
  • azQmaster
    azQmaster Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    TACOS, ALL KINDS OF TACOS
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    A HUGE ribeye, maybe as big as my head. Roasted Asparagus.

Glass of cabernet as big as my head

then a nap