Women with or without make-up?

Options
MissO﹠A
MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
Either way, I think the bottom pic is close approximation of my feelings on how I feel "without":

311729_10150351732117057_25499962056_8588863_771027505_n.jpg

:grumble:

Replies

• TankGirl71
    TankGirl71 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Excuse me while I pee myself......
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Haha, that's too funny! I think a little is ok, but when you can't tell there's a face under there, we have a problem...
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Lol i never wear make up....damn maybe i should look in the mirror more!
  • aWashCloth
    aWashCloth Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Man no wonder everybody stays clear of me at the gym! XD

In all fairness, I don't wear any from day to day either..

It explains so much.
  • SaishaLea
    SaishaLea Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I think a natural look is the best. Ruby red lips and all the colors of the rainbow on your eyelids everyday looks silly.
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Yeah. I'm more of a "less is more" sorta gal but I definitely feel troll-like if I leave the house without even just a little bit of lip colour. :smile:
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    where the hell is the dama like button
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    This is hilarious and so true. Whenever I tell my bf to hold on or wait because I have to put makeup on he says that I look the same with or without it. To me, there's a pretty noticeable difference. Sometimes I wonder what he's looking at!
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Haha, that's too funny! I think a little is ok, but when you can't tell there's a face under there, we have a problem...

^This...clown make-up is for clowns..and I DON'T LIKE CLOWNS!! Scary beasts...bahahaha
  • ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    I use to wear make up, until I realized going natural looked much better. I feel fake wearing make up.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I generally only wear make up on special occassions.
  • monicamk1975
    monicamk1975 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    OOhhh...no makeup? I only torture my husband like that when we're not going to leave the house. I need makeup =)
  • JulieBoBoo
    Options
    I rarely wear make up. I don't dye my hair either. My husband prefer without so why bother?
  • xhaller
    Options
    This is so funny!!!

Sometimes I feel fine without make up. Othertimes I don't even like myself when I have it on. It's such a daily thing.

But this was really funny. Thanks for sharing :)
  • CourteneyLove
    CourteneyLove Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    bahahahahha this made me laugh.. but it's true!
  • LaPistolaSexola
    LaPistolaSexola Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    i never wear makeup. i was just telling my bf this past weekend that maybe i should start :/
    meh. i wouldn't even know where to start.
  • dckim
    dckim Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    i had few no make up shocks. so i prefer to see the real thing from the get go. :tongue:
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I generally only wear make up on special occassions.

Same hear. I HATE putting it on and taking it off and it coming off during the day. Ugh...I'd rather look natural (or plain, as cosmetic addicts would say) than not like the makeup.
  • Nogo
    Nogo Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    This is hilarious and so true. Whenever I tell my bf to hold on or wait because I have to put makeup on he says that I look the same with or without it. To me, there's a pretty noticeable difference. Sometimes I wonder what he's looking at!

Yes! I wonder this too! Then I wonder if he wants me to be ugly!
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    actually that bottom picture will me by saturday , after haviing no day off since last saturday.
    will have to wear make up so no one calls the coroner