I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY THIGHS NOT TO TOUCH!

Options
124»

Replies

• Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I, for one, cannot wait until the day that my thighs do not rub together! (If that ever even happens). What are you looking most forward to?! / What body part are you most looking forward to seeing a change in?!

I'm really surprised to see the responses to this post. I have heard from the men in my life, my male friends, girlfriends, etc. that this was NOT a desired look. The gap between the legs seem to lead people to believe that the woman with them "gets around". Might sound ridiculous, but I can guarantee you all that I've heard it at least a couple dozen times. For this reason, it is nothing I'm aiming for!! I just want my thighs to be completely toned again. Again, about 25 more pounds gone!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    My chest needs to go :( ...Like immediately :(
  • SarabellPlus3
    SarabellPlus3 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    There are very few people who can stand with their feet together and not have their thighs touch.
    I think that's the miscommunication here! You & I, and a few other posters, are picturing someone standing straight, head on, feet near each other, thighs not touching. I don't know that I believe that anyone is that way healthy, regardless of body type (I'm another of the examples, at 5'8", even in high school at 115 lbs, my thighs touched, and I don't think anyone would have called me "pear shaped" then LOL). But if you're talking about feet APART farther, well, I'd like to lose 10 lbs, and my thighs don't touch if my feet are apart.

So, moral of the story, I THINK they mean with their feet farther apart than I'm (& you, & others, I think) are picturing.