This totally creeped me out!!! (photo)

Options
bjohs
bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
I work from home and sit at my laptop most of the day. My husband also works from home which means there is usually some noise around the house. He had a meeting to run to this afternoon so the house is very quiet. I was sitting here, working on a project when all of a sudden one of my daughter's toys starts talking. It was the Jesse doll from Toy Story. She starts yelling "Yee haw, giddyup Bullseye!" You should have seen me levitate off my chair by at least a foot! About gave me a heart attack!!!

Well, here is the creepy part. When I finally went looking for the doll, this is what I found.

DSC_8360.jpg

Anyone else a little creeped out by the coincidence??? YIKES!!!

It's kind of funny, but yet... now I'm wondering if they really do come to life when they think no one is around!!! LOL

EDIT: I forgot the best part!!! Our loyal, brave, totally aggressive Jack Russell Terrier.... heard her yelling, got up off the couch, went down stairs and threw up on the rug. NICE! Great guard dog we have there!!!

Replies

• BArdovino78
    Options
    LMAO this is hysterical!!! God you crack me up!
  • Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    LOL I'd be creeped out too!! It is kind of funny though!
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I've totally wondered that before....hahaha
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    That would creep me out and I'd start separating them! hahaha
  • bjohs
    Options
    I forgot the best part!!! Our loyal, brave, totally aggressive Jack Russell Terrier.... heard her yelling, got up off the couch, went down stairs and threw up on the rug. NICE! Great guard dog we have there!!!
  • drpurl
    drpurl Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Yes, I would be creeped out too!
  • kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Hahahha oh my gosh too funny!
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    Woah!! That's crazy!!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I've totally wondered that before....hahaha
    Megan Fox is purdy, and Wonder Woman is fun, but... that's a lot of real estate in your signature.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    My husband left his game on when he left the house one day. I was sitting in our office, minding my own business, when his computer starts talking to me. It took me a beat to figure out what the hell was going on. I felt like Brandon from Galaxy Quest.
  • TobiasJamesRayner
    Options
    aww this is the best but when u find the answer please let me know always wonderd lol
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    My grown daughter won't get rid of her stuffed animals. She said they were her night friends when she was a kid (she has them in storage). Swears they came to life. who knows?
  • fitjunk
    fitjunk Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Oh, that happens here all the time too! My daughters doll, 2 floors down in the basement, will start to say.".I love you" or just start to giggle in a creepy little girl voice! Usually fixed by new batteries.
  • Dragn77
    Dragn77 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Oooh the irony indeed!!!!

Dolls anyway freak me out...kiddo would have come home to two less toys that day if it were me lol
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    scary_woody__i__ll_cut_ya_by_cenacattack-d3860ef.jpg
  • bjohs
    Options
    I think my heart has stopped pounding now!!! :D
  • Italiana_xx79
    Italiana_xx79 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    *save*
  • azQmaster
    azQmaster Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Haven't you seen the movie, this is perfectly normal!
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I got a good one for you...I came downstairs to a completely clean floor to find this...

Toys.jpg
  • bjohs
    Options
    Haven't you seen the movie, this is perfectly normal!

I've seen all 3 of the movies. Why do you think it freaked me out??? LOL!