This totally creeped me out!!! (photo)

Options

Replies

• kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    LOL.... That's pretty fabulous, actually!
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Hillarious you are a funny lady. I love toy story x
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    The whole family is home now so I had to show it to them. They are pretty freaked out about it too. Maybe we'll all get a really good laugh out of it later tonight? LOL!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That is hilarious!! After getting over the heart attack it would have caused me, I would be freaked out to see that too. That's funny though!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    My grown daughter won't get rid of her stuffed animals. She said they were her night friends when she was a kid (she has them in storage). Swears they came to life. who knows?

:laugh: :laugh: I may have to show this thread to my son. He already thinks dolls and manikins are creepy. :laugh: :laugh:
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    I must agree this was great entertaining thread, thanks folks!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    You need to do this...

burningdoll3.jpg

Followed by this...

1.1278261873.shaman-performing-cleansing-ritual.jpg
  • bjohs
    Options
    My grown daughter won't get rid of her stuffed animals. She said they were her night friends when she was a kid (she has them in storage). Swears they came to life. who knows?

:laugh: :laugh: I may have to show this thread to my son. He already thinks dolls and manikins are creepy. :laugh: :laugh:

Truth be told... I'm not a big fan of dolls either. I used to have a realistic looking porcelain doll growing up. It would sit in a child's antique rocking chair. Then one night, I watched Amityville Horror. I never looked at that doll the same again. I swear it would move at night when the lights were out. Sitting there... staring at me. Gave me the heebie jeebies! I have the antique rocking chair in my home for my daughter now. I left the doll with mom and dad. LOL
  • bjohs
    Options
    Best thing I've seen on the forums for awhile, hands down!

I'm flattered! Although, I think I can wait a while to have the wits scared out of me just for the entertainment value. LOL!
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    OMG that is so creepy and funny at the same time! Your story just brightened my stressful afternoon/evening!!
  • bjohs
    Options
    OMG that is so creepy and funny at the same time! Your story just brightened my stressful afternoon/evening!!

I'm so glad it brightened your day. :)
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    I love this story. . Thank you for sharing! :smile:
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:

I had an experience like this before I broke my ankle. I was cleaning house and I kept hearing this monkey noise. I was beginning to think I was going nuts so I texted my husband and asked what we had in the house that sounded like a monkey. He texted back "William" (which is our 3 year old) He was close to the truth. Turns out the silly monkey William had made at Build a Bear the week before was under the laundry pile that I had been throwing things into all day :laugh:
  • atd81
    atd81 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Yep, would have completely creeped me out too, hahahah
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    That is so creepy! I am still completely convinced that toys DO come alive when we aren't looking... :laugh:
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    O,ay, I didn't take time to read all the comments, but this is hilarious, freaky, awesome, and scary all at the same time! Thank you for sharing! :-)
  • I think I'm in love with your dog!! Poor thing got all worked up!!

Well then, let me introduce you to Trooper... the best non-guard dog in town. :)

trooper.jpg
    yep...I'm in love.
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    I got a good one for you...I came downstairs to a completely clean floor to find this...

Toys.jpg

Oh man!!! I was sure she was shacking up with Buzz. ;-)
    Poor Little Bo Peep. :(
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    They must have left the orgy scenes on the cutting room floor. LOL
  • Theory13
    Theory13 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just saw paranormal activity 3 - I would have had to leave the house til my husband got home, hahaha