Replies

• I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    <--surprised at some of the responses.
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I'd say 5 for me... I never feel all that confident in my overall self. Sure I'm confident in my ability to run and my overall level of fitness, but that doesn't, unfortunately, equate to how I feel on the inside and as to how "good looking" I feel.

Therefore... 5.
  • KimberlyChubs
    Options
    9 !
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    150 for sure :)
  • SarabellPlus3
    SarabellPlus3 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I never know what people mean when they ask these. Looks? I guess I'm 7-8ish confident in my looks, up or down though depending on how I'm dressed and such. I don't really think that's what confidence is about, though, unless that's your focus. I'm confident that I'm a great person, who is smart, interesting, a good friend, an awesome mom, a kick-*kitten* wife, etc. So I feel like I have a lot to offer, so I feel good about myself, just walking onto a room. When my weight was 160, and when it was 120, none of that changed.

So the confidence I feel in myself is high, but I'm also honest and realize that I'd be a little silly to walk into a club thinking I'm SOmuch better looking than anyone else there. Lol But, that's also not important to me, so it doesn't affect what I consider my confidence.
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    What I show ppl = 10

What I use to be 2
    Most days 5-6

Logic cannot compete with feelings...like a few ppl have mentioned; when you've been degraded & always left feeling like you're not good enough, especially from a young age, takes time to rebuild.
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    2 sometimes a 3.
  • hsh0927
    hsh0927 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    3...on a good day 4.5 but those a few and far btwn :frown:
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Hah haha haa i am a 4 working on a 5.....
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options

You are better than that :)
  • luhluhlaura
    luhluhlaura Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    On a good day, probably 7

Worst days.... negative 100000 haha.
    I can be pretty self critical.

But working out and trying to get healthy makes me feel better about myself. :)
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    On days that I do not go to the gym, I am a solid...5.

On days that I do go to the gym, I am closer to a 9 or 10.

When I go out with friends, I can get up to a 7, but usually stay around the 5-6 mark. That's not to say that I have no confidence, but I am "average" or "mediocre." Let me reach...or at least get closer to...my goals, I will definitely be higher than that.
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    it used to be a 20, at this moment its probably a 7
  • Brachra
    Options
    Probably....4?
  • tashajayne2011
    Options
    Last week it was about a 4. This week I took the plunge and started using a treadmill for the very first time and instead of concentrating fully on trying to be slimmer for the way I (could) look - I actually considered taking smoking back up because I know it supresses my appetite.. I also know it could give me cancer so obviously I didn't do it!! I am now focused on being the healthiest and fittest I can be.. after 3 days of using the treadmill for an average of about 30 minutes each day I feel better than I have done in years already and I would say I have pushed my self confidence up to a solid 6 :)
  • tmm01
    tmm01 Posts: 137
    Options
    about an 8 today. somedays less, other days more.:happy:
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    probably a 6.5 on average.

Sometimes I feel great, othertimes all I notice is my pimples and faceshape and fat legs and arms. >.< Gahhh
  • zitrana87
    zitrana87 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Most of the time 3-4.
  • dandrews010
    dandrews010 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Float between 8 - 10. Depends completey if I have been to the gym that day
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I have very very few days when it's lower than this.